UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

January 29, 2016

Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep Review

onelittlevice beauty blog

Vichy's Idéalia Skin Sleep* (£26.50) is a relatively new launch from Vichy, and I've been using it pretty much non-stop ever since it came out. I've used some of Vichy's Idealia range before, namely the Idealia Life Serum, and it really works well on my skin. I've got combination, dehydrated skin and I'm quite prone to blemishes and blocked pores. When it comes to skincare, my skin prefers light textures and really benefits from brightening properties, otherwise it can tend to look a little dull. Vichy's Idéalia range is really well suited to my skin concerns, offering refreshing gel textures that still pack in some much needed hydration. 

one little vice beauty blog

Vichy's Idealia Skin Sleep* is a night time skin treatment that promises to repair and regenerate dull skin overnight. Essentially, it promises to leave your skin looking as though you're getting a full night's sleep. As someone who is prone to burning the candle at both ends, it's helpful to have a skincare routine that at least in part makes up for poor lifestyle choices - especially a lack of sleep. I was incredibly sceptical about Vichy's claims, but the Idealia Skin Sleep does really make a noticeable difference to my complexion. In the morning after use I can see a visible improvement in my skin and it looks and feels fresher and plumper.

onelittlevice beauty blog

Vichy's skincare range has really impressed me over the last year and the Idealia Skin Sleep* is really up there in my favourites. Alongside Vichy's Aqualia Thermal Light Moisturiser (which I use as my day cream), Vichy's Idealia Skin Sleep is one of the products that I'd highly recommend trying from the brand. I'm really happy to have discovered it and I'd repurchase it in a heartbeat!

Have you tried any of Vichy's skincare before?
What night creams do you love using?
Share:

1 comment

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig