UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

June 03, 2017

Monica Vinader Mini Marie Pendant on a Rolo Chain

one little vice lifestyle blog: jewellery review

Without a doubt, Monica Vinader has become my jewellery obsession for 2017. So far this year I've been very naughty and have already bought four gorgeous pieces. Ss of yet I've only blogged about one of them - my Monica Vinader Siren Wire Cocktail Earrings - but I do plan on featuring each piece over the next few months. Now that I'm twenty-four (on the cusp of twenty-five), I've started to enjoy spending a little bit more on my accessories and am slowly and happily cultivating a jewellery collection that works with my lifestyle.

onelittlevice lifestyle blog

My latest addition has been the Monica Vinader Mini Marie Pendant (£85.00) on the 32 inch rolo chain (£95.00), both of which are gold-plated. I saw a woman wearing this style at a lecture that I attended earlier this year, I think that she was wearing the larger Marie pendant but it was on a similar length of chain. From across the room, this pendant caught the light beautifully and looked wonderful paired with a simple crew neck jumper. The 32 inch length means that this pendant sits in the middle of my chest, and adds some drama to otherwise plain and simple outfits. Thanks to its chunkiness, the rolo chain (pictured above) is very complimentery for this type of long, and bohemian-esque, style. I don't think I would choose any of the other chains to wear with this style of pendant.

one little vice lifestyle blog: jewellery review

The size of the Mini Marie Pendant works well for everyday wear as it isn't too large or flashy. However, I do really love the effect of the larger Marie pendant and I would certainly recommend choosing the size based on how you plan to wear the necklace. Personally, if I had wanted more an "occasion" piece then I would definitely have bought the larger size, because it really does demand attention. If I hadn't already bought a more statement necklace from Monica Vinader (more on that soon) then I would actually consider buying the larger Marie Pendant too, as the style seems pretty timeless.

onelittlevice lifestyle blog: jewellery review

What do you think of Monica Vinader's Mini Marie Pendant?
Are there any jewellery brands that you would recommend?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig