UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

April 16, 2015

My Time at the #SLBloggerBash

one little vice uk beauty blog: bon prix, tuscony now at blogger event


Scarlett London and Search Laboratory teamed up and invited roughly one-hundred bloggers to get together and mingle at a blogging event in the heart of London. Fashion, beauty and lifestyle bloggers all convegerd at the venue just off Tottenham Court Road where they were introduced to many of the brands managed by Search Laboratories, including; Bon Prix, Quiz Clothing, Tuscany Now, Wynsors Shoes, Sweet Pizzas and Modern Rugs. I headed there solo but was soon met with many familiar faces off my twitter and Bloglovin feeds. I also had the opportunity to meet many new people that I wasn't already following on social media. The event lasted for three hours and there was a consistent buzz in the air as people chatted amongst themselves, took photos and learnt about all the brands from their representatives. 


one little vice uk beauty blog: wynsors shoes, urban outfitters and sweet pizza


Scarlett never disappoints when it comes to hosted blogger events and it was so lovely that Search Laboratory put the event together. The venue was a very good choice and all the brands in attendance had incredibly friendly and helpful representatives to introduce themselves. There were also some really fun giveaways running throughout the day, including a game of boules, twitter raffles and an instagram competition run by Urban Outfitters. The prizes - and goody bags - were all incredibly generous and I ended up taking home quite a few new products to try out. I owe a very big thank you to everyone involved with organising the event as I had a wonderful afternoon. I'm looking forward to trying out some of the products that I was very kindly gifted and now that I'm following all the brands across their social media I'll be able to keep you all up to date with any exciting updates.




Thanks again to Search Laboratory and Scarlett London for hosting the event! Have you been to any blogger events or meet ups recently? Are there any more coming up in London that I should keep my eyes peeled for?

Share:

3 comments

  1. So gutted I missed this and couldn't come along with you :( but glad you had a lovely time :) x

    captaincharghley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OW man you got Lipcote, I've been saying to dry that for ages!! Was so lovely to see you girl

    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Lifestyle Food Fashion Beauty - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like you had a great time!

    Stephanie xxxx
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/hope-freedom-love-3436251

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig