UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

February 02, 2016

Korres Aloe and Dittany Shampoo Review

onelittlevice beauty blog: best shampoo for daily washing

I first tried Korres' Aloe and Dittany Shampoo (£10.00) when I stayed over at a friend's house. Among their beauty stash they had a whole array of Korres products and it was a great opportunity to try some of them out for the first time. As someone with a relatively oily scalp, I find that I have to wash my hair more often than I'd like to. Until recently I used to wash my hair everyday, and now I strictly try to wash it every other day. As a result, I'm always on the lookout for gentle shampoos that won't dry out my hair but that will reliably leave it looking clean and healthy.

Korres' Aloe and Dittany Shampoo is a great choice for regular hair washers like myself as I find that it strikes the perfect balance between cleansing and hydrating your hair. I do typically follow up with a conditioner (mainly because I use heat on my hair and I try my best to nourish the ends of my hair), but even without conditioner I'm always impressed with how shiny this shampoo leaves my hair looking. For it's price, I think that Korres' shampoos represent good value for money. They deliver noticeable results and offer a high percentage of natural ingredients.

I'd definitely repurchase Korres' Aloe and Dittany Shampoo, although I do have my eyes on Korres Liquorice and Urtica Shampoo for Oily Hair which I think might be a good choice for me during the summertime. Have you tried any of Korres' haircare before? And I'd love to know what haircare products or brands you like using?
Share:

2 comments

  1. This sounds lovely! I have super oily hair so I'll have to have a peek at this and double-check whether it's SLS-free :)

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of this - oddly enough I haven't tried any Korres haircare but I adore almost all their other products! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig