UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

February 08, 2015

Introducing Narynda Skincare

One Little Vice Beauty Blog: Narynda Skincare review
Narynda Skincare is a British brand conceived by Narynda Kumar. After developing stress-induced dermatitis Narynda decided to treat her condition using her own natural innovations featuring the beeswax from her own hives. Inspired by her friends and family, who all saw a massive improvement in her skin, Narynda continued to innovate and create and now seven years later the fruits of her labour are available to all. I was very kindly sent four products from Narynda's natural skincare range and I must admit that I was really impressed not only by the products themselves but also by the high quality of all the packaging in which they're housed. Choosing a natural alternative doesn't have to mean compromising on quality or aesthetics and there is one product that has particularly impressed me.

Narynda Skincare Hand Cream and Heel Balm

available online for £7.50* and £9.50*
I really like the Hand Cream and Heel Balm for "before bed" application. They're both incredibly hydrating but they aren't overly thick creams, instead they both melt into the skin leaving a slightly oily residue that does fully absorb but more slowly than other creams. I think that with regular use these would make an incredible difference to dry skin as my hands and feet noticeably benefit from using these products every time I reach for them. The Hand Cream contains beeswax and oat oil, which are both well known for their protective and restorative capacities. Whereas the Heel Balm is packed with rich butters, including Cranberry, Chamomile and Olive, which gives it a really hydrating formula. 

Narynda Skincare Day Cream

available online for £17.50*
I haven't actually been using this day cream as a day cream, however, throughout January I reached for it in the evenings as I found that on my young skin it offered the perfect amount of hydration for evening use. As with all these products, a little goes a long way, and I found that the cream really did sink into my skin very nicely. However, I must admit that the consistency isn't my favourite and it doesn't give quite the same luxurious feeling as Narynda's Hand Cream and Heel Balm. That being said, my impression of the day cream overall was positive and I feel confident in recommending this Day Cream to those who like local, handmade products or are looking for gift-ideas for their friends or family members. It contains some lovely moisturising ingredients, including beeswax and shea butter and is particularly suited to those with mature skin.

Narynda Skincare Toner

 available online for £12.50*
For me, the Toner is the stand-out product from the selection I was sent. I was initially rather sceptical as often toners can feel like a very "take it or leave it" part of a skincare regime. However, this toner is quite something. Unlike others it really feels and looks like it does something to your skin. It always seems to remove that last little bit of grime, or cleanser, that I seem to miss and it's really satisfying to be able to see that your toner is actually doing something for your skin. The toner also contains a really gorgeous array of ingredients, including hyaluronic acid to hydrate the skin, oat peptides that promote collagen formation and antioxidants to rejuvenate the appearance of tired-looking skin. Overall, it strikes the perfect balance between being kind to skin whilst still actually doing enough to justify including it in your routine. If you're looking for a toner to incorporate into your skincare routine then I think this is a very, very good option. 


If you'd like to learn more about Narynda Skincare and browse their full product catalogue then check out their website here.

Share:

1 comment

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig