UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

June 22, 2015

Urban Outfitters Do Beauty



Just in case you've missed the influx of vlogs and blogs about Urban Outfitters' latest expansion project, I thought I'd let you know that the company are now selling a plethora or gorgeous beauty brands over on their website (link here). 

I first spotted Urban Outfitter's extension into the world of beauty at the #SLBloggerBash where brand representatives were handing out samples of Egyptian Magic* and Dr. Paw Paw*. At that same event I was lucky enough to win a goodybag containing some other products that they now stock, including some Not Your Mother's haircare* (a brand I've wanted to try for a very long time). Other exciting brands that you can now also find stocked on their website include, but are not limited to, The Balm, Anatomicals, Hurraw, EOS, Tangle Teezer, Dr. Bronner and Formula 10.0.6

Basically, it's a super exciting expansion into a buzzing market and the brands that they've got on board are all really wonderful. It's definitely going to encourage me to use their website - something I've never done before - and I'm sure it will be really useful for existing Urban Outfitter shoppers.

Do you think this expansion is a good idea?
 And do you buy your beauty products online?

Share:

4 comments

  1. I think this is awesome! Considering they cover a lot of other products (clothes, accessories, home goods), I guess it makes sense. I do sometimes buy my makeup online: I'd say it's about 50/50 online/in-store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of this as so many of these brands can be tricky to get hold of (especially outside of London) so it makes them a bit more accessible xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never realised they did beauty stuff too. Great post xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ve never bought my beauty stuff online, but the products looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig