UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

October 19, 2013

Meet My October Advertisers



Not that long ago One Little Vice celebrated it's first blog birthday. In the year that I've been blogging I've learnt from my own experiences with advertising on blogs that advertising is a great way to expand your audience. I feel as though my blog now has enough of a loyal readership for me to justify offering advertising and my advertising package (which costs just £4) includes all the elements that I've personally found successful in the advertising packages that I myself have paid for in the past. This includes twitter mentions, a blog post on my advertisers, a linked blog button in my blog's sidebar and a link to my advertisers' blogs in every blog post that I put up over the course of the month. This October two lovely ladies, Rosie and Suzy, decided to jump on board here at One Little Vice and they became the first people to advertise with me. 





Rosie writes a blog called Everything's Rosie which features lots of beauty posts as well as a sprinkling of fashion. Rosie recently posted about her Autumn Beauty Essentials which is a highly relevant read at this time of year and she's actually just put up a giveaway where you could win a £30 Cult Beauty Voucher. Rosie's blog is definitely worth a read if you're into beauty!

Find her: Blog // Twitter // Instagram




Suzy writes a blog called Cynical Suzy and it's a mixed bag featuring Life, Beauty and Wedding related posts. Suzy recently wrote a post called How Much is My Face Worth which I really enjoyed reading (it got me thinking about how expensive all my skincare is!) and she's also recently reviewed the new Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation which I found very helpful in deciding whether I should try it! Suzy's blog is definitely worth a read if you like a little bit of everything!

Find her: Blog // Twitter 



If you're interested in advertising with me next month the cost of a month's advertising package is just £4 and further information can be found on my advertising tab, or you can just click here.



Please check out my wonderful October advertisers Everything's Rosie and Cynical Suzy.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig