UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

March 19, 2013

REVIEW: Korres Pomegranate Tonic Lotion



review natural oily skin
packaging review
review oily skin


It isn't everyday that I stumble across a product that really makes me go 'wow', especially when it comes to skincare. I'd experienced good things with Korres Pomegranate Mositurising Cream-Gel so when I saw this Korres Pomegranate Tonic Lotion I picked it up on a whim- and I am so glad that I did! My go-to toner has always been rose water, it's lovely and gentle and smells gorgeous. However, the Pomegranate toner is specifically for combination skin and I've noticed that, incorporated into my routine, it really helps keep my skin matte throughout the day. I've also noticed that in the evenings it really helps finish off my cleansing routine just perfectly, leaving my skin thoroughly clean without being at all drying or harsh. This is just the perfect toner for combination skin! 


It's normally quite pricey at £14-15 (depending on where you buy it) and this particular one had a hefty discount at my local T.K. Maxx but I wouldn't be put off buying it at its full RRP as I think it is totally worth it. The improvement in my oily t-zone has been really quite noticeable and has really improved how my foundation wears throughout the day. Looking good, with or without make-up, is all about having a good beauty regime and I definitely think that this toner is what mine has been needing. 


I'd highly recommend trying Korres skincare products, they're incredibly good quality and do a fantastic job.  I'm very keen to try more now, and I've heard that there's going to be a 25% Student discount on ASOS again tomorrow so if you're a student like me then do be sure to check out the Korres products that ASOS stocks! 



What toner do you use? Would you recommend it?



AnFollow me via: [Bloglovin[She Said Beauty] [Twitter[Facebook]
Share:

2 comments

  1. Ooh I love the sound of this! Going to have to go on a hunt around my local TK Maxx and I hope I strike lucky :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you got a good deal with this, I definitely need to go to my TK Maxx

    xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig