UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

March 10, 2013

Glossybox Review March 2013



I received my March Glossybox yesterday and I thought I'd show you what I got! 


Treseme Salon Finish Extra Hold Hairspray 100ml 

This is one of the products in the box that I'll get some use out of. I haven't tried many Treseme products so I'm pleased that this is in the box this month, although hair spray isn't exactly an exciting product!



Juicy Couture 'Couture La La' Perfume Sample 1.5ml

I can't say how much I dislike receiving perfume samples in beauty boxes! You can pick these up for free at department stores! The scent isn't up my street either so this is an all round 'loser' of a product in my book.



Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush Moisturising Lip Stain

This is the other product in the beauty box that I really like the look of. I'm a big fan of Revlon's Lip Balm Stain so I'm really hoping this is as good, or even better- especially as this has an RRP of £12!



Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream 7ml Sample 

I don't know how I feel about this sample, it's relatively small but the fullsize product is quite expensive so it is nice to be able to see if you like the product before chancing my money on it. However, sadly for me I've already tried this and not liked it! I'm going to be passing this straight on to my Dad who I know uses this product regularly, but personally this isn't something I was happy to see. (Doesn't mean you'd feel the same way though!)



Nail Inc London Nail Polish Sample in the shade 'St. James'

I was a bit disappointed with this sample to be honest. It's tiny! And it is in a shade that Glamour included as a free gift a couple of months ago, which meant that for less money I got a lot more product. It's a lovely shade though, so those of you who didn't take advantage of Glamour's freebies you'll probably really enjoy using this.



Overall, I really wasn't that happy with this month's box! I have enough Glossydots to get a free box next month but if I didn't I would be unsubscribing. I'd love to know how you feel about this month's box though. 




Angelica


(Gorgeous followers: If you haven't already, I'd really appreciate if you voted on what you'd like the prize to be for my "6 Months of Blogging Giveaway" that's starting next weekend. The Poll is on my sidebar!)



Share:

7 comments

  1. New Follower here *hello*...

    I get my box tomorrow, but it is interesting seeing who likes what so far, my only issue to date is the Treseme product as it is hardly a 'luxury' item xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a lot of people get this box, how odd :S I've voted on your poll :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would SO love the eight hour cream, have been obsessed with it atm, but can't afford it so have been picking up samples left right and center! xx

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This doesn't seem to be a really nice box unfortunately! However, I'd really like to try Elizabeth Arden hand cream, I'm curious to see why so many people rave about it! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Angelica!Thank you for following my blog. I'm glad to see that we received the same Glossybox - less box envy this month. I'm doing an Asian skincare giveaway, be sure to enter :) http://susieskin.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/asian-skincare-give-away.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so disappointed with this box :( i just don't think they're half as good as they used to be. They keep bunging in Jelly Pong Pong- it's getting boring!! xx

    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rubbish box imo. I thought at least the polish would be a full size as well! I got the purpley pink one. The EA cream and loccitane. That's it. Was meant to get jelly pong and tresseme but I didn't :/ This is the last box in my sub, although I have enough dots for a free one, but for that you have to set up a recurring sub! And I'd rather not...

    Lizzums x
    http://benebelle.com

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig