UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

September 18, 2012

MINI MUST HAVE #1: L'Occitane Delice des Fleurs Hand Cream



I recently finished a full size hand cream (took me forever!) and I filled the hand-cream shaped hole in my life with this handbag friendly size tube from L'Occitane. With Winter coming up and my dry skin crying out for moisture the criteria of my hand cream search was a rich formula but also fast absorption so that I can use it on the go. This little tube of gloriousness ticks both these boxes and does more; not only does it absorb quickly leaving my hands silky smooth but it smells like parma violets and rose gardens, it makes me want to close my eyes and go mmmmmmmm... Don't get me wrong, it isn't sickly sweet or overpoweringly floral, but it lingers delicately on my hands and is a scent that I personally can't get enough of. The fragrance is evocative and it reminds me of my mother eating parma violets in the car and rose water, which I love. This hand cream is going to be a permanent fixture in my handbag and most likely a repurchase (although I have another L'Occitane hand cream to use up when I finish this one).



If you're looking for a luxurious hand cream which you can pop in your hand bag and use on the go then I really would encourage you to check out L'Occitane's range. If like me you often choose products based on their scent then L'Occitane is like a sweet-shop, everything in there is so tempting! At £8 it is quite costly for a 30ml tube but I think that the combination of the formula and fragrance is worth it. If you need persuading then I'd see if there is a L'Occitane store near you as in store you can test out nearly all of their products, I always come out of their shops covered in moisturiser!

I picked this hand cream when I was in Rome in June (that's how long it took me to finish my other one!) but it is available on the L'Occitane website here and other L'Occitane hand creams can be found on the Feel Unique website with free delivery. 

What's your favourite hand-bag friendly hand cream?

Angelica






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig