UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

September 20, 2012

BUDGET BEAUTY #1: Collection 2000 Cream Puff

Collection 2000 Cream Puff Lip Creams in Angel Delight and Fairy Cake

I only discovered these in the last month or so and they have been getting some serious love. These lip creams apply like a thick lip gloss and as they dry they transform into a matte lip stain that really doesn't budge. I love using them for easy day time lips as they don't need regular touch ups (I hate the thought of flaky lip colour, or colour on my teeth. Just ewww!). If like me you're starting up again at University and you've got seminars or tutorials coming up then these little beauties will save you worrying about if you're looking silly in front of your new class mates!

 Angel Delight (top), Fairy Cake (bottom)

There are four colours available (a light nude, darker nude, light pink and darker pink) with Angel Delight and Fairy Cake being the two darker colours. I picked mine up at Superdrug for £3 each and I think they are a real bargain for that price, I actually prefer them to most of my more expensive lip stains because of their amazing pigmentation and durability. I'd highly recommend them and, especially for the price, I really don't think they'll let you down. You can find them online here or at the Collection stands in your local Boots or Superdrug.

Have you tried Collection Cream Puff Lip Creams? Would you recommend a different budget lip stain?


Angelica


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig