UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

September 21, 2012

RAVE: Rose Water





This post is mainly just a forum for me to rave about rose water. My dad picked this bottle up for me when he was in Italy. I've been using it ever since as a toner and I can't recommend it enough! After cleansing my sensitive skin has usually had enough of chemicals so I like to try and follow up with a light, gentle toner. For me, rose water is just the perfect choice (especially as the scent of roses is one of my favourites). I apply some of this to a cotton pad which I then wipe across all of my face (excepting my lips and eye-area) and am left with a light, clean feeling that I often don't get from less natural based products. 

If you're looking for a new toner then I think you should definitely look into using rose water as it is a lovely alternative, especially for those with sensitive skin.

The particular type of rose water that I use is Robert's Acqua Distillata alle Rose and it is available online here for £7.50.

What do those of you with sensitive skin use as a toner?

Angelica 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig