UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

September 27, 2014

Natural Beauty Wishlist #1


Ever considered opting for more natural makeup alternatives but never known where to start? This post is all about sharing some of my natural beauty finds with you, showing you where you can buy them and where you can find swatches so you can make informed decisions about whether or not you'd like to try them yourself.


Living Nature Lipstick in Summer Rain 
(available online at MyPure)
My first natural beauty pick is a gorgeous raspberry lipstick from the brand Living Nature. Their products are made in New Zealand in small batches by an experienced team of experts, and this lipstick is 100% all natural and isn't tested on animals. My Pure have four shades of Living Nature's lipsticks on their website but Summer Rain stood out to me as my ideal everyday lipstick shade. If you're interested in learning more about the brand then you can find their website here and for swatches and more info head on over to Shannon's blogpost.

AnneMarie Borlind Lipstick in Rosewood
 (available online at Naturisimo)
Rosewood is a matte dark pink shade, and coming in at less than a Mac lipstick I think this is a great natural beauty pick. Borlind products are made in Germany, are suitable for vegetarians and are cruelty free. The reviews of these lipsticks on Naturisimo are positively glowing and along with Rosewood they also have a gorgeous crimson shade called Celebrity Red. If you want to find out more about the brand then you can find their website online here and to see what Rosewood looks like take a peek at Emma's Quick Make Up Look on Youtube.

Lavera Lips and Cheeks in Sunny Cherry 
(available online at Naturisimo)
Made in Germany, this product is 100% natural, free from parabens and fragrance and is completely cruelty free. Lavera is a slightly more affordable natural beauty brand and the dual nature of this product, I think, makes it even more appealing. There are three shades to choose between, I chose Sunny Cherry because I think it would best replicate a natural flush making it very easy to wear on an everyday basis. I haven't tried any of Lavera's products yet but I've heard so many good things that this may be the product I try first out of my wish list. If you're interested in finding out more about the brand then you can find their website here and to see what Sunny Cherry looks like then check out GreenMakeup's review here.

Ilia Multitask Stick in All of Me 
(available online at Naturisimo)
I recently discovered Ilia through one of my favourite blogs, We Were Raised By Wolves. Evelyn reviewed a gorgeous lipstick and I was inspired to look up Ilia's beauty line. Lo and behold, I found a whole treasure trove of gorgeous products. Not only does this Multitask Stick come in an array of gorgeous colours but it is also made up of between 68-72% organic ingredients. It is made in the USA, is cruelty and paraben free and has very positive reviews on Naturisimo's website. I love the look of the shade All of Me which is described as a warm watermelon colour. For swatches see Cori's blog.

Ilia Illuminator Stick in Polka Dots & Moonbeams
 (available online at Naturisimo)
Another Ilia product, another gorgeous chubby stick applicator but this time housing a shimmering highlighter. Polka Dots & Moonbeams is described as a pearlescent cream shade and it looks right up my alley. It isn't a cheap product but with high quality organic ingredients and the appeal of a product that I would reach for everyday I'm sold. Interested in learning more about the brand? Check out their website online here and for swatches see Cori's blog.

RMS Beauty Burity Bronzer 
(available online at Love Lula)
This bronzer is 100% natural, vegetarian (but not vegan because it contains beeswax) and is cruelty free. The colour of this bronzer looks pretty perfect for anyone with pale skin who is looking for a bronzed glow without any orange hue. I've heard so many good things about RMS' products and I think I would definitely like to start exploring their collection with this bronzing product. I love cream cheek products because they're so easy to apply and the sheer consistency of this bronzer will make it foolproof to apply and give it a very natural finished look. If you want to find out more about RMS then check out their website and for swatches take a look at If Make Up Could Talk's blog.


I'd love to hear your feedback on this post and if you have any natural beauty favourites I would really love it if you could share them with me in the comments!

Share:

16 comments

  1. Lavera products are just lovely. I've had a couple of their perfumes over the years and they smell really good.

    Owl Girl | A London lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought my first Lavera product the other day and they do have a very distinct scent don't they! x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the mention! Nice article & great suggestions! Love them all:) I also have the video review about Living nature lipsticks. They're great! And Annemarie Borlind are nice too; the plum shade is amazing for this winter ;)
    Best, Dasha from Green make-up!
    https://greenmakeup.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Dasha :) I really like your blog - very glad I stumbled across it x

      Delete
  3. Great selection…Lots of good natural make-up brands to discover: Vapour, Haut cosmetics, Zao Organics, Couleur Caramel ….
    www.mademoisellenature.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all the brand recommendations! I've written them all down and I actually picked up a sample of a Vapour highlighter :) I'm going to have to check out the other brands you mentioned too x

      Delete
  4. Sunny Cherry is a gorgeous shade! I really want to try some RMS products - the concealer and the setting powder especially xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me tooooo, some of them look dreamily good! I think I might get Sunny Cherry sooner rather than later, it seems like a natural alternative to my maxfactor cream blush which I reach for all the time x

      Delete
  5. It's great to hear about natural beauty brands i'll definitely be trying these out! xx

    lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Dark lipstick shades are all I can think about at the moment :) x

      Delete
  7. I love that blusher! I'm really wanting to branch out to more berry-toned cheek colours this A/W :)

    Jasmine // Magpie Jasmine // My Blog Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too! I can't get enough, especially in the autumn :) x

      Delete
  8. i heart everything you've suggested. i recently bought 6, yes SBC lipsticks and was VERY disappointed :-( so i'm looking for some other brands to try.

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig