UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

September 25, 2014

Oriflame's The One 5 in 1 Colour Stylist Lipstick in Fuchsia Hype


After thoroughly enjoying Oriflame's Triple Core Lipstick in Dazzling Plum I was kindly sent another lipstick from Oriflame's The One collection to test out. This time I opted for a more striking number, I chose Fuchsia Hype*, a lipstick from the 5 in 1 Colour Stylist line. Fuchsia Hype is bold, loud and my oh my is it pink. It is the most truly fuchsia lipstick I have ever had the pleasure to come across and despite its intensity it is surprisingly easy to wear.

I opted to pair Fuchsia Hype with very soft make-up - a light application of pink blush (MaxFactor's Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in Soft Pink), light eye makeup (lashings of MaxFactor's Masterpiece Mascara) and lightly filled brows (thank you Catrice Brow Filler). I really like the finished look, the lipstick makes me look very 'done up' without me needing to spend a long time doing my make-up. 

The formula of the lipstick is absolutely to die for. It is very smooth and creamy but its also surprisingly light without presenting any slippage. I found that it stayed where it was put and didn't need any lip liner which made it incredibly low maintenance for such a bright shade. I don't usually reach for fuchsia lipsticks but I think that this one is a great alternative to a red lip and works very well when paired with a monochrome outfit, making it the perfect accompaniment to a little black dress. 

swatch review bright lipstick

Oriflame are really impressing me with their shade range and formulas and their 5 in 1 lipsticks are now very firmly on my radar. Coming in at £8.95* they're not expensive and I would definitely recommend them based on their non-drying and low-maintenance formula. I already have my eye on the shade Catwalk Pink which I've swatched before, it is the prettiest everyday pink shade and after trying out Fuchsia Hype I now know that it is a must have. You can find their full range products on Oriflame's website.


What do you think of Fuchsia Hype? Do you like fuchsia lipsticks? 

Share:

3 comments

  1. I love how you've made this lipstick the main focus of your look :) it's a really pretty colour, I'd be intrigued as to what their red shades are like :)

    Danniella x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous pink, I would never be brave enough though!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig