UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

September 17, 2014

Out and About in London

flowers
london museums in summer
summer in london by the river
summer in london
london bridges in summer
summer parks
london summer park
london summer photos
the masters neon lights
summer day out
lake summer in london
Art in London Parks

One of my best friends from university came to stay with me in London for a couple of days and although I'm not sharing much of our time together I did take a few snaps whilst we were out and about enjoying the sunshine. London has been so beautiful over the last few weeks and since I've been freed of my dissertation I've had far more time to get out and enjoy it. All in all, it's been a terrific week and there seems to be quite a lot to look forward to. 

Share:

6 comments

  1. Your day looks so nice, London has some beautiful parks xx

    lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a gorgeous day. They really are some pretty places in London, I've been to a few but I'd love to visit London again and be a proper sightseer x
    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love London! There's so much to do, any day of the week. I love how you can go from the gritty East End down Brick Lane, but hope on a tube for 20 mins and you're suddenly in the luxurious Mayfair shopping in Chanel. Love your photos, Southbank is my favourite area of London :)

    captaincharghley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos - I forget how many things there are to see in London, I need to take more time out to go exploring! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love London. I love how much there is to do and see, and it is a beautiful place. I love the atmosphere and buzz! Lovely photos x

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig