UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

November 04, 2015

I Love Lanolips

one little vice beauty blog: lanolips review


Over the past two years I've tried nearly all of Lanolips' product range, and it's safe to say that I'm a really big fan of the brand. Nothing has ever disappointed me and I think that the products offer excellent value for money. I often repurchase my favourites (namely the Intense Rose Hand Cream and, when I can find it, the Body Oil) but last month I was very kindly sent some review samples of Lanolips' new(er) products.

I was particularly excited to try Lanolips' Antibacterial Hand Cream* (£9.18) which I've read about on other blogs. It isn't quite as moisturising as the Intense Rose Hand Cream but it has the same rich and creamy formula that I really love and it dries down in the same way too. Once it's dried it leaves a very thin film on the skin that's supposed to help protect your hands from environmental factors, and as soon as you apply it to your skin it works instantly to kill 99% of germs. I think a product like this is particularly good if you live in a city and you want an easy way to keep your hands clean and hydrated throughout the day. I for one am really impressed with this hand cream, it works really well and fills a gap in my beauty collection - merging together two incredibly function everyday items, hand sanitizer and hand cream. I'd definitely repurchase this for on-the-go and reserve the Intese Rose Hand Cream for use before bed.


one little vice beauty blog: lanolips review


The other two products that I was sent were Lanolips' 101 Ointment Fruities in Strawberry(£7.99) and Lanolips' 101 Ointment Fruities in Apple(£7.99). The Original 101 Ointment is one of my favourite lip balms and I was intrigued to try the new fruity varieties. The Strawberry version contains AHAs to slough away dead skin and leave lips smooth and hydrated. Whereas the Apple version is full of vitamins and antioxidants, helping to protect your lips from environmental damage. Both of the scents are really lovely and don't smell fake. I was particularly impressed with the Apple 101 Ointment as I don't often come across apple fragrances and I actually really enjoy them! I think that the Original 101 Ointment is still my favourite as it's such a useful multipurpose product and I prefer to use something unscented on my cuticles etc. However, I think that these fruity varieties are a lovely addition to the range and have been very well considered and designed. I'd definitely repurchase them for myself and I also think that they'd make tremendous gifts.


one little vice beauty blog: lanolips review


Have you tried anything from Lanolips before?
What are your favourite lip balm scents? I wouldn't mind a pear variety!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig