UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

November 02, 2015

Glamour Magazine December Freebies: Clinique Mini Colour Pop Lipsticks in Nude Pop and Cherry Pop

Glamour Magazine December Freebies: onelittlevice beauty blog
Glamour Magazine December Freebies: onelittlevice beauty blog


Glamour Magazine's December Issue has just hit the shelves and there are some incredibly good Clinique freebies available this month. For just £2 you can pick up a copy of the magazine as well as one of four free mini Clinique beauty products; there's a moisturiser, mascara and two lipstick shades up for grabs. I picked up two issues so that I could try out both of Clinique's Colour Pop Lipstick minis in the shades Nude Pop (a light pink with pearlescent shimmer) and Cherry Pop (a bright red). Below, I've included lip swatches of both shades so that you can get a better idea of what they look like as well as a comparison of the mini lipsticks against some full size lipsticks from Illamasqua and Mac.


Glamour Magazine December Freebies: onelittlevice beauty blogGlamour Magazine December Freebies: onelittlevice beauty blog


I'm going to start off by saying that I'm really impressed with the size of these Mini Clinique Colour Pop Lipsticks. The full size lipsticks are normally priced at £16.00 and contain 3.9g of product, and these minis  cost £2.00 (the price of the magazine) and they look as though they offer around 1g of product, which is more than enough to get several uses. I also love that they feature the same packaging as the full size Colour Pop Lipsticks, giving you a chance to see if you also like the look, feel and functionality of the full size packaging. 

I was a little bit disappointed that Nude Pop was actually pink rather than a true nude, but I do really like the colour. It's incredibly flattering against fair skin and really easy to wear too. Both lipsticks have the same creamy, smooth texture that makes them really easy to apply and comfortable to wear. Despite not being matte, for a bright red Clinique's Cherry Pop is still surprisingly easy to pull off. It does transfer when you eat or drink but it didn't bleed beyond my lip line when I wore it and it left behind a subtle stain. It's a great colour for this time of year as it's dramatic enough for winter parties, but the brightness adds a lot of life to my complexion compared to darker red shades. All in all, I'm a big fan of both shades and I'm glad that I was able to pick them both up. After trying the Clinique Colour Pop Lipstick formula I would now definitely consider buying more shades from the range as I think that the formulation lives up to all the hype that I've read about it online.


Glamour Magazine December Freebies: onelittlevice beauty blog
Glamour Magazine December Freebies: onelittlevice beauty blog


You can find Glamour Magazine's December issue in your local newsagents and supermarkets for £2.00 - and each magazine contains one of the four miniature Clinique beauty freebies. I think the issues containing lipsticks will definitely sell out quickly, so if you'd like to try one (or both) then you should try to find them sooner rather than later!
Share:

6 comments

  1. Nude pop looks gorgeous! This is a great deal!

    A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to pick up Nude Pop - looks gorgeous! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nude pop looks fantastic!!! Nice review:)
    Anna
    annasnaturalsecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked up 2 copies too haha I have Nude Pop and the mascara, can't wait to try them! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to find Nude Pop and so many of the magazines had been ripped open with the lipsticks stolen! Hopefully I can still find it xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Nude Pop looks absolutely gorgeous! Yes, it's more pink than nude, but I still like it very much. :)

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig