UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

April 29, 2015

April Beauty Empties

one little vice beauty blog: bodycare empties

Another month speeds by and I've got another beauty empties post to share with you. I really like writing these posts as they help me keep a tab on what I've enjoyed and what I probably wouldn't repurchase. It's also a great resource to look back on to see what products I used in the past and I often repurchase bits and pieces that I raved about. During April I finished quite a few products, mainly bodycare bits, most of which I really enjoyed using! 

one little vice beauty blog: natural body wash and black toothpaste review

Lovea Guava Body Wash | rrp £3.35

Although the scent wasn't my favourite I did really enjoy using this body wash. It came in a very generous size and the product itself lasted very well, making it great value for money. I also found that it wasn't drying or irritating to use, and I'd definitely consider repurchasing Lovea's body washes in the future.


I really enjoyed using this toothpaste as the novelty factor was pretty huge. Anytime I had a guest staying with me they would always comment on seeing the tube in the bathroom, it actually became quite the talking point among my friends too. I'm basically a sucker for a novelty product, and this black toothpaste was one of the better novelties as it also left my teeth clean and minty-fresh. I won't be rushing out to repurchase it, but if I saw it on offer I'd definitely consider repurchasing it.


I really didn't like this body scrub; it was overly harsh and the scent was very strong. If you want an incredibly scrubby body scrub then you might like it but for anyone with even remotely sensitive skin then I'd give this one a miss. 


I liked this conditioner because I do think that it worked well in conjunction with the Bit it Up Shampoo, offering flat or thin hair some added volume. However, it isn't a deeply hydrating conditioner so I did need to top-up with the odd hydrating hair mask here and there - I usually use A'kin's Gingko and Jojoba Intensive Moisture Mask*.

one little vice beauty blog: luxury body moisturiser reviews


I have been nursing the last few sprays of this body oil, it's been a favourite of mine since the moment I started using it. Not only is the scent absolutley glorious but the body oil itself has the most beautiful consistency. It absorbs quickly into skin and leaves it deeply hydrated for a long time afterwards. I'm a total Roger & Gallet convert and I'd definitely repurchase this body oil in the future, although I might be tempted to try it in a different scent next time! 


This is a seriously luxurious body oil and it offers all the great results that you could hope for. I used a 12ml sample size and it gave me roughly 3 full body applications so the full size 100ml bottle would give roughly 25 applications. 


This body oil is probably the most hydrating one that I used this month. It offers incredibly long lasting results that, to my mind, completely justifies the luxury price. The only thing that I don't love about this product is the packaging, which in my opinion just doesn't have the luxurious feel that I expect from an expensive purchase.


I can't comment on the firming abilities of this body butter but I can tell you that it really does offer a great deal of hydration. If you have dry skin then you'll really get along tremendously with this as it not only rehydrates skin but the results are really long lasting. I'd definitely like to use this again in the future!

Vinali Body Lotion | rrp £14.90

This body lotion has the weirdest texture that I've ever come across. It's oddly sticky when applied to the skin and although it absorbs quickly I do think that the texture would really put many people off using it. Personally, I think that this body lotion would be good for the summer as it's quite light and easily absorbed, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing it anytime soon.



What products have you used up this month?

Share:

4 comments

  1. I love empties posts and videos - I have SO many empties, I'm trying to review all of them but it's taking so long!

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came to the end of my FCUK little body butter and was absolutely thrilled to discover I had another.
    Never thought of doing an empties post.

    Great post lovely.

    EL xx
    www.emmaloubookblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! you have so many empties!! Good job!

    Annie | DrugstoreDreamer

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig