UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

September 26, 2015

My Beauty Wishlist

one little vice beauty blogger


I don't usually talk much about the beauty products I'm lusting after - usually because I don't end up buying many of them. Nowadays I'm quite strict with my beauty purchases and I really try and only buy products I need or really, really want. It would get boring to list all the things I'm mildly lusting after (because there always are so many) but there are a few things that I absolutely and completely have my heart set on. These are the sorts of things that I'll definitely be purchasing, but for the sake of my bank balance just not all at once!

Chanel Rouge Noir Absolutment Limited Edition Collection 
This is the newest addition to my beauty wishlish but it's started a fire inside of me that just won't go away until I can get my hands on some of these products. I first spotted the upcoming collection in Jane's - from British Beauty Blogger - blog post and I fell in love with the off-black eyeliner. I then did some googling and found Joey Space's lip swatches of the Rouge Noir Lipstick and from that point onwards I was absolutely sold on that too. Basically, I'm going to wait until the launch day and then I'm going to do my best to get my hands on those two products. If you're into vampy shades for the autumn and winter then this collection will definitely be of interest to you. Available November 9th.

I've already tried both of these new Lush products and I used them both up within weeks. I thought they were both utterly lovely and ideally I'd just rush out to repurchase them! Sadly, my budget (and my need to trial new products for upcoming blog features) has somewhat gotten in the way. However, I know that eventually I'll pop back to Lush's Oxford Street store to pick these both up again - and this time I'm going to be getting the larger size of the body mask, because that stuff is incredible.

I really like Caudalie's beauty range and in an ideal world I'd like to slowly work my way through all of their products as I don't think that any would disappoint! But the two that I'd really like to try next are the Divine Oil (which looks utterly luxurious) and the Glycolic and Instant Detox Face Masks. I use body oils on a regular basis and I get the imrpession that the Divine Oil would be an incredible product to use during the cooler winter months, I've also smelt it in stores before and I think that it smells beautiful. After my success with Caudalie's Purifying Face Mask* I really do think that the range is worth investing in, and the Burst of Radiance Duo contains the two masks I most want to try. If you're into weekly skincare pampering then you should definitely check them out.

For my birthday I bought myself Nars' Limited Edition Ultimate Lip Trio and I absolutely adore the formulation of both the matte and satin lip pencils. The two shades I most wanted to try were Sex Machine (which was in the set) and Dolce Vita, but, as I couldn't bring myself to buy another lip pencil at the same time as I bought the set, Dolce Vita has been put on the backburner. As the months have gone by I've become more and more certain that it's a shade I'd like to have in my collection and I'm almost entirely sure that I'll be splurging on it soon! I do, however, also have my eyes on Nars' Audacious Lipstick range, but I'm just not quite sure which of the shades would suit me.

Weleda's almond skincare range is an old favourite of mine, so I was incredibly excited when I saw that they'd released some new almond body products. I have so many to use up before I technically "need" to buy anything new, but I do have my heart set on the body wash and body moisturiser. There's something so more-ish about almond scents, especially Weleda's, and I really wouldn't mind opting for an all almond routine!


Have you tried any of these before?
What beauty products are on your wishlist?
Share:

5 comments

  1. Lovely wishlist!
    Thank you for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I've been eyeing the Nars pencil too!

    Brunette-ish

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eyeing the Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencils, too. Have a lovely day. Angelica!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencils have been on my wishlist as well. Love the one you picked, it's a very pretty rose shade!

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig