UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

January 12, 2013

NOTD: Nails Inc 'Shoreditch'

bright pink high quality nail polish review and swatch

This month I've doing a No-Foundation Challenge and the result has been that the make up I am wearing has been a lot brighter than normal (trying to compensate I suppose!) This nail polish from Nails Inc is an absolutely gorgeous pink shade, it's called 'Shoreditch' which is described on the Nails Inc website as a classic hot pink.

bright pink nail polish swatch

Applying it is really easy as the brush is quite thin so it lets you precisely apply the polish. Initially it is quite sheer but it layers up really well and is mainly opaque after 2 layers and completely opaque after 3. On the nail you could probably get away with 2 layers but 3 definitely looks better. The finish is really quite shiny too which I liked, the swatches below don't have any top-coat on them so you can see what I mean.


The formula of Nails Inc polishes always seems to be lovely and this one is no exception. The colour is gorgeous and I think it is something I will be wearing through Spring into Summer so to me that justifies the  £11 price tag! 


What shade of nail polish have you been loving this month?


Angelica



Share:

7 comments

  1. Love the look of this, Nails Inc is one of my favourite brands xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had 3 bottles of this shade LOL addict.

    www.hiddenfreckles.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this, it's a lovely shade. I always top it with China Glaze fairy dust for a bit of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How freaky! I painted my nails this colour this afternoon!

    Love this colour, and it really is super shiny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have dozens of nails inc polishes but not this one! it's lovely though...a real classic.

    i wear too many polishes to narrow it down to a fav altho ive been going through a purple phase of late

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig