UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

January 11, 2013

L'Occitane Tree Game Prize


During December L'Occitane ran a Christmas Competition on their website where you had to decorate a tree with their products and flowers and then people got to go and vote for their favourites. Naturally, being a massive L'Occitane fan I entered this competition and asked if my friends and family could look up my tree and vote for me. When the competition closed on Christmas Eve I didn't actually think I'd have won as some of the trees literally had thousands of votes but at the very start of the year I got an emailing saying I was one of the 20 winners and that I going to receive a prize! I had no idea what this was going to be until it arrived yesterday.


The prize turned out to be their Shea Collection Gift Set, which includes an amazing hand and body wash, their hand cream and foot cream, two body lotions and an extra mild soap! I can't tell you how pleased I am and how thankful I am to everybody who voted for me. Thank you all very much :) I haven't tried all of these products so I'm looking forward to using them. I'll post reviews when I feel I've had long enough to properly test them out. 


Have any of you entered any good giveaways lately?

Angelica


Share:

5 comments

  1. Oh wow, love, love love. I just put up my haul from L'Occitane lol, x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so lovely! Hearing so much about L'Occitane lately, I need to try it :)


    http://bethbabblesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is an amazing prize! I bet that was such a lovely surprise :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love L'Occitane!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig