UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

January 23, 2013

REVIEW: L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Solid Perfume

natural perfume cheap great quality


I picked up this solid perfume a couple of months ago and I've been using it on and off ever since. The scent of it is absolutely gorgeous, as you can probably imagine it smells like Cherry Blossom - a very light, floral scent - but (I think because of the solid nature of the perfume) it really lingers on the skin. So although it is quite light it lasts really well throughout the day. How you use it is really easy, you just run your finger across the surface of the perfume and a small amount will transfer onto your finger and then you apply this wherever you like to wear your perfume. I've found that if you wear this behind your ears, which I like to do, the fragrance tends to linger about your hair which I think is quite nice. I personally think this product is a gem as it's really handbag and travel friendly as it takes up no room whatsoever and there is no chance of it leaking everywhere. My only concern would be if it could withstand summer temperatures and remain solid, but that is something I'll have to wait and see about! I'll update this post when I can comment on that but  it won't be for a while yet.


tin travel friendly perfume review

Overall, this is a really lovely product and I think the fragrance is gorgeous so I'd highly recommend it. If Cherry Blossom doesn't interest you L'Occitane also do a limited edition Rose fragrance as well as a Green Tea fragrance (which sounds quite interesting but isn't my cup of tea, harhar). These solid perfumes cost £7.50 which I think is quite a good deal as mine is lasting me very well. I couldn't find the Cherry Blossom Solid Perfume online but I don't see why it wouldn't still be in stores.


Have you ever tried a perfume like this before?


Share:

6 comments

  1. Have you tried leaving it near a radiator for half an hour?
    It sounds lovely but does it feel oily on skin? That's the trouble I had with solid Lush perfumes, my neck felt slimy for hours when I wore Karma but it did smell lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds lovely, I might have to give the rose version a sniff. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds gorgeous, I love a bit of cherry! And £7.50 is a bargain for perfume!
    Midnight Violets Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really gorgeous, complex scent too. I love it! x

      Delete
  4. Cherry Blossom is gorgeous, this sounds great for the price too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of a solid perfume before but it seems great and fantastic value. I really want to try this! Xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig