UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

January 21, 2013

BEAUTY BARGAIN: Weleda £10 Lucky Dip





A couple of days ago I noticed that Weleda were offering a Lucky Dip selection of their 'soon to be expired' products. All that was promised was a range of products from their skin care, body care and hair care lines whose value would be about £50. Being a big Weleda fan (I can't recommend their Almond skin care line more strongly for those of you with sensitive skin) I thought £10 would be a small price to pay to sample some of their other products, even if I did have to use them up quite quickly. However, what I received far exceeded my expectations! I received 18 products, 14 of which were sample sizes but 4 of which were full size (or 3 if you don't want to count the soap). When I saw how many products there were I immediately worried that it would be impossible to finish them all before they expired. However, when I checked only 2 of the products were set to expire before the end of January, a couple more by March but the majority expired in June or September with the Skin Food and two of the oils not expiring until next year! Taking all of this into consideration I am seriously pleased with this little bargain and now have a good few new products to try out. Weleda were sold out of the Lucky Dip selections when I last checked their website but it's always worth keeping your eyes peeled for bargains like these.


Do you have a favourite Weleda product? 



Share:

10 comments

  1. Wow this is amazing for just £10! I've never tried this brand before, but you've definitely made me want to now :) xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic bargain! Shame it's sold out :( xx

    http://thebeautyfiend13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - that's an amazing selection! I think the offer has stopped now or i would definitely order myself one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is an awesome deal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got a great deal, I like Weleda Pomegranate products :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is insane! Wish they still had some x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I love Weleda, a couple years ago i was given new sample when they first came on the market and i been hooked every since. The shampoo and Conditioner is to die for! I look for these products next time i'm out.


    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a bargain!!! I wish I had seen this, I would have stocked up :) xx
    Gem xx | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig