UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

October 11, 2014

LoveLula's October Beauty Box

organic natural beauty monthly subscription box

Over the last few weeks I've been talking more and more about how I'm keen to try out more natural and cruelty-free beauty products. In the interests of discovering some new brands and trying out new products I decided to sign up to LoveLula's Beauty Box which costs £12.50. Just like other beauty boxes LoveLula's boxes are released monthly but unlike many other beauty boxes they only feature products that are paraben, SLS and cruelty free (picked from the brands sold on LoveLula's website). I received my first box this week and I thought I would share the contents with you.

organic natural beauty monthly subscription box

LoveLula October Beauty Box Contents

Green People Gentle Cleanse and Makeup Remover 25ml
Green People Age Defy Soft Buff Skin Exfoliater 10ml
Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips 3ml
Bodhi & Birch Mint The Bath and Shower Therapy 50ml
Yes to Carrots Gentle Cleansing Wipes x 10
Inika Organic Eye Liner in Black Caviar
John Masters Organics Rose and Apricot Hair Milk (5ml sachet)
Green People Purify and Hydrate Cream Cleanser (1.5ml sachet)
Green People Line Eraser Lip and Eye (0.5ml sachet)

Personally, I'm really happy with this month's LoveLula Beauty Box. I think that there is a really nice mix of products from some lovely brands and I'm reassured that although there are some sachet samples included the main body of the box is made up of miniatures, all of which are big enough to properly test the products.

 I've wanted to try products from Bodhi & Birch, Dr. Lipp and Yes to for the longest time and now I've got a couple of really useful samples to try out. I'm also really happy that there is a full size Inika eyeliner included, especially as it is black because I know it will get a lot of use. Lastly, I'm already a really big fan of Green People's skincare products (everything I've tried from the brand has been wonderful so far) so I'm really really happy to be able to try out a few more of their products. The inclusion of some sachet samples is a nice little extra, and the John Masters hair milk sample is a sneak peak at an upcoming new release. 

All in all I think that this month's box was good value for money and I'm excited for the next box! What do you think of this month's LoveLula Beauty Box?

Share:

8 comments

  1. DR Lipp is one if my HG products x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab selection, the 'yes to carrot' wipes look interesting!
    alice xo | beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great product selection! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is a great box! I love The Green People Gentle Cleanse and Makeup Remover - currently using the full size! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is defiantly a lovely 'grown up' box!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a good box, I'll have to sign up for one - I'd love to try out some of these brands x

    Amy / srslylou

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great beauty box and I like how everything is relatively good for you :) I can imagine this being a real hit!


    Danniella x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig