UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

October 30, 2014

Out with the Old (and very quickly in with the new)

deep cleansing face mask

Just when I think I'm about to bid a beloved beauty item farewell I remember that I've already got a back-up somewhere in my beauty stash. Thus was the case with Origins' Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask. I finally finished up the 75ml bottle that I picked up last Christmas and its promptly being replaced with a new tube that I was gifted for my birthday in July. I think I expected to finish it more quickly than I did, but I've got about three or four really gorgeous face masks in my collection now and I'm just not as reliant on Origins' Clear Improvement Mask as I used to be. That being said, I still think it is great for a deep pore detox and I reach for it at least once every fortnight. It is one of those skincare "extras" that I really like having to hand and I'm so glad I already had a replacement ready to go!

What beauty products do you regularly repurchase?

Follow me via: [Bloglovin] [Twitter[Facebook]
Share:

4 comments

  1. I really want to try this mask! I've regularly repurchased Lush's Mask of Magnaminty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've recently started using this facemask and I get loads of spots whenever I use it. My friend said that that's probably supposed to happen before I see improvement and I should keep using the facemask. I just wondered what your thoughts were on that? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find that it brings any big under the skin congestion to the surface - sometimes this just means that the congestion is cleared but sometimes I find that it forms spots which I can then treat and then when the spot is gone so is the congestion. I think you should follow your own best judgement but it might be worth consulting with an origins assistant because you might be sensitive to an ingredient and they might be able to help you identify a sensitivity. I hope I helped - drop me a tweet if you ever want to chat more :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got a couple of samples of this and when they run out I'll definitely be purchasing a full sized one. It's such a lovely mask!

    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic
    x

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig