UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

October 31, 2014

Upcoming Lush Releases: New Shampoo and Massage Bars

image lush new releases

I was recently scanning the pages of the latest Lush catalogue and I spotted quite a few new products that are part of an upcoming release. I've asked in store at Lush on South Molton Street and the sales assistant told me that the massage bars are due in store on November 1st and the shampoo bars are due in store on November 21st. These new shampoo and massage bars might not be of interest to everyone but I'm certainly excited. There's a massage bar full of coffee beans (coffee beans!) that I'm particularly lusting over and a shampoo bar packed full of argan oil (and with a witty name too). If you're keen to know more then all the information on these products are available in Lush's catalogue which can be picked up for free in Lush stores.


 Do you use Lush's shampoo or massage bars?

Follow me via: [Bloglovin] [Twitter[Facebook]
Share:

6 comments

  1. I love the LUSH massage bars, I've got the heart shaped one that smells of cocoa butter - amazing!

    Helen x

    http://treasureeverymoment01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing! I'm so pleased you've posted this today because if I hadn't seen it I think I would have missed out on a product that appeals alot to me. I really like the look of the Pearl massage bar!

    Suitcase and Sandals Blog X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post, I will definitely be making some purchases!

    Midnight Violets Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both their massage bars and their shampoo bars! I shall definitely be picking up honey I Washed My Hair, I cannot get enough of the scent!
    sirensandbells.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only just purchased a Lush Shampoo bar (Seanik smells and feels amazing!) but I'm certainly interested in trying more and some of their new ones sound so exciting! I'm shocked it's took me so long to try them if I'm honest.
    Lou Barker xo

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig