UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

October 01, 2014

Roger & Gallet Ultra Nourishing Oil in Fleur de Figuier

fruity deeply hydrating body oil

Oh my, Roger & Gallet's Fleur de Figuier Nourishing Oil* is almost too wonderful for words. It's the second product from the Fleur de Figuier line that I've tried and it does not disappoint. I almost exclusively used Roger & Gallet's Fleur de Figuier Fragrant Water as my perfume this summer (I've actually used it so much that I've nearly finished it) and I am so pleased to have been given the opportunity to try out another product from the range.

deeply hydrating fruity body oil

The Nourishing Oil has the same deep fruity fragrance that I've become accustomed to, but it is stronger when first applied than the Fragrant Water. The Fleur de Figuier Nourishing Oil contains a number of fruit oils (grapes, pomegranate, olive, avocado and sweet almond) as well as a number of vegetable oils (apricot kernel, maize, rice and passionflower) making it's scent rich and complex. Although it is fruity, I would describe as warm and sweet rather than fresh. The oil itself is actually the best body oil I've ever come across - and I've tried a number of different body oils. It has a light consistency which absorbs very very quickly without leaving behind any residue but it does a fantastic job of moisturising even very dry skin and keeping it soft and supple for a long time. The scent is rather strong at first but it fades down into a very pleasant, and long lasting, fragrance. Personally, I much prefer the scent to that of Nuxe's body oils and I find that Roger & Gallet's Nourishing Oil really lives up to its name and is just a bit more nourishing than Nuxe's Huile Prodigieuse. 

All in all, I've been won over by this oil and Roger & Gallet keep impressing me with their high quality products and fragrances. You can find Roger & Gallet's Ultra Nourishing Body Oil* on FeelUnique for £25 (currently on offer for the reduced price of £17).

Follow me via: [Bloglovin[Twitter[Facebook]
Share:

9 comments

  1. This sounds delicious! I always eye up Roger and Gallet when I'm in M&S but have never tried anything. Will definitely have a closer look next time x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend this line - the fragrance is just so good! x

      Delete
  2. I love this oil, for all the reasons you've listed, just amazing stuff! xx

    Amy / srslylou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I know i'm going to go through it far too quickly! x

      Delete
  3. oh looks like a great stuff to try! Thanks for sharing!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been hearing a lot about this Nourishing Body Oil but I haven't tried anything from the brand yet. Sounds really good! I'm loving oils at the moment so I should check it out! x

    speakingbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're after a body oil then I'd highly highly recommend this one, it really is fab x

      Delete
  5. This oil sounds great!
    Inbal elihav :)

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig