UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

January 03, 2014

Baby Soft Skin


Over the last month I've been reaching for the same two products over and over. They've been doing everything that I want and my skin has been amazing, especially for this time of year. I stumbled across Palmer's Cocoa Butter Body Scrub when I was perusing the aisles of Superdrug and I was intrigued. Now, I'm not a huge fan of Palmer's skincare products but their bodycare really does kick butt. I love Palmer's Cocoa Body Butter and I liked the idea of a Body Scrub with the same scent. I'm really glad that I picked it up because it leaves my skin so much smoother and softer without being too harsh and it's really great value for money. When I get out of the shower I then follow up with Soap and Glory's The Righteous Butter which is seriously hydrating without taking forever and a day to absorb. When I use this moisturiser (especially after exfoliating) my skin is softer than soft, as close to being 'baby soft' as I could ever imagine. Together, these two are a dream team. I just wish they'd last forever- I'm already dangerously close to finishing both of them. 


Have you tried either of these? What do you use to keep your skin soft and smooth?

Share:

7 comments

  1. I haven't tried either of those products, but they sound absolutely lovely. Especially that scrub!
    I just started doing the dry body brushing and it really helps my skin - of course I apply a good moisturiser after and my skin's not dry/flakey anymore. So yay for the brush :)!
    Lovely post + happy New Year :)!

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gita :) Happy New Year to you too! I'm also a dry brushing convert, I think it makes so much difference xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh I havent seen the scrub from Palmers, will have to look out for that x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Palmers Scrub sounds fantastic! I love a really good scrub that gets the job done & this sounds like a budget friendly one
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very affordable, especially as they often put it on offer in Superdrug (which is where I picked mine up) xx

      Delete
  4. i love the righteous butter, it makes your skin feel super soft!

    make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Righteous Butter really is great isn't it - I think it is the best body butter I used in 2013 xx

      Delete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig