UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

January 23, 2014

Review: Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask




I reviewed Antipodes Divine Face Oil a couple of months ago but since then I've only been using one other Antipodes product and that is the Aura Manuka Honey Mask. I asked for this as a present from my brother for my birthday and I've really been loving it. It's quite different from the other face masks I use, I tend to opt for clay based masks and the occasional Lush Fresh Face Mask. 

The Aura Manuka Honey Mask has a different consistency to any of the other face masks I use. It feels like a very light cream when you apply it and it has the most delicious sweet scent, obviously towards the honey end of the scent spectrum. You're supposed to apply it quite generously and leave it on your skin for about fifteen minutes before rinsing it off. In those fifteen minutes my skin tends to really drink this face mask in and the majority of the product gets absorbed quite quickly. After fifteen minutes, however, I go to dutifully cleanse my face and afterwards I can see that it's been cleansed but also feels soft and plump. The Aura Manuka Honey Mask does so many things all at once, it's quite hard to believe without experiencing it. I personally find that it really helps to clear up under the skin spots and congested pores, which as many of you will know can be a nightmare to get rid of. 

Antipodes products are definitely high ends treats for me but they really don't disappoint. This face mask and the Divine Face Oil are incredible products and if you don't feel like you can treat yourself to them then they do make great birthday or holiday gifts because they're the sort of products that will last you for ages. Every time I use this face mask and it does wonders for my skin I think 'Thank you Christian!' (my brother) and so his gift feels like he's given it to me afresh every time I apply this mask. I think these are the best sorts of presents, the ones that keep on giving!



Have you tried any Antipodes products before? Do you like the sound of the Aura Manuka Honey Mask?

Share:

9 comments

  1. Antipodes is a brand I have never try. Their price tag is quite high but I also know the quality is super good...so I may consider it in the future :-)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds gorgeous! I'm wanting to try their Delight Hand & Body Cream x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh sticking this on the wishlist, I love a good face mask on a pamper night :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds amazing! I love Manuka Honey!

    www.petitebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't tried yet ! lovely post though!♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVE this mask. I completely agree about it being multi-tasking, I even pop a dab of it on spots sometimes as an overnight treatment xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This review tempts me to try out this product.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried any Antipodes products yet but now I really want to try this!x

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig