UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

January 27, 2014

Currently Coveting #1

none of these photos are my own: credit to feelunique.com, origins.com, maccosmetics.co.uk, lush.co.uk, nyxcosmetics.co.uk and soapandglory.com



 1   the Balm Frat Boy Blush (£14.50) and the Balm Mary Lou-manizer (£16)
 2  Soap and Glory Brow Archery - £10
 3  Lush No Drought Dry Shampoo - £6.75
 4  Origins Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser - £18
 5  Phyto Hydrating Day Cream(for hair) - £13.50
 6  NYX Powder Blush in 'Taupe' - £6
 7  Mac Paint Pot in 'Painterly' (£15) and Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in 'Soft and Gentle' (£22) 



These are the beauty items I've been coveting this month. What products have you been lusting after lately?

Share:

10 comments

  1. Frat Boy is completely amazing!!! I'm still trying to work with Mary Lou-Manizer. I have very fair skin and you have to have a light hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't even aware Lush did a dry shampoo, I definitely want to try it!
    Sirens and Bells x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Balm Fratboy and Lush's No Drought are SO good! Really want to try that Lou-manizer highlighter after seeing Essiebutton use it, looks gorgeous x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! i have all kinds of things i'm coveting but not allowed to buy stuff at the moment!

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard so many great things about taupe!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks! I really want to try the highlighter, it looks sooooo pretty. The blush is calling to me too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right now the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliners!! I got the Ocho Loco 2 set for my birthday and the quality & colours are amazing!!
    Great post!

    Cachoo Joo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm lusting after the Balm Frat Boy Blush .

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want that NYX blush in Taupe - lots of people say how good it is
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to try the.brow archery!
    http://thewhimsywoman.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig