UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

January 19, 2014

Review: Seventeen's Tattoo Me Semi Permanent Liquid Eyeliner

amazing liquid liner for hooded eyes no budge

I've been using Bourjois' Clubbing Liquid Eyeliner for years - partly because I'd just gotten so used to it that not using it seemed, frankly, weird. However, after almost five years being faithful to just one liquid eyeliner I thought it was time to see what else was on offer. I went shopping, bought a selection of liquid eyeliners and only one of them really impressed me. 

Seventeen's Tattoo Me Semi Permanent Liquid Eyeliner is amazing. In terms of colour pay off it gives an intense black line in one swipe of the brush. The brush itself is good for getting a pretty thin, even line (although the brush, I think, is not quite as good as Bourjois'). The eyeliner dries slowly, more slowly than a lot of other liquid eyeliners that I've tried, so you do have to give it some time but if you do then the rewards are great. Once this eyeliner has dried it is set in place and it does not budge. Do you have oily eyelids? Hooded eyelids? Do you often forget you're wearing make-up and rub your eyes? Will you get rained on? Will you sweat? How likely are you to cry? Well, the answers to those questions no-longer matter because this eyeliner isn't going anywhere. I have applied it very early in the morning and it is still perfect late into the evening. It doesn't go patchy on me and it doesn't rub off (something I often struggle with because I have hooded eyelids). Honestly, it is amazing and for the price I can't imagine you could get a better liquid eyeliner. I do struggle to remove it sometimes when I take my make-up off (it is definitely the Benefit's They're Real of liquid eyeliners) but with patience and a little extra cleanser/micellar water it does eventually budge.

I can't say that I'll completely move on from my Bourjois' Clubbing Liner (a habit is a habit) but the more I think about it the more I think that Seventeen's Tattoo Me Semi Permanent Liquid Eyeliner is actually better than the one I've gotten so used to. If you already like liquid eyeliners, I know they aren't everyone's cup of tea, then I would highly recommend Seventeen's Tattoo Me - and if you don't already like them, then maybe this will be the one that changes your mind. 



Do you like liquid eyeliner? Have you tried any of Seventeen's make-up?

Share:

9 comments

  1. this sounds amazing! Is the finish matte or shiny?

    Catherine x

    http://beautyintheeyeofthebe-holder.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been after a decent liquid liner now for a while. I like NYC's liquid liner but it's not 100 percent guaranteed to move after you've put it on. I really want to try this one now after reading this :) x

    Molly's Beauty Spot | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only just tried seventeen make-up and I'm so impressed, not sure I like the idea of the not budging when tryingto take it off, I've been using the vivo £1 eyeliner and I LOVE it it doesn't move, it's easy to correct and easy to take off :)

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Bourjois Clubbing eyeliner - I have used it for years too! I might like this one from Seventeen, it sounds like once its on its not budging - thats a huge plus point for me
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got this in the Boot's Advent Calendar and I love it!
    I may try the Bourjois one though :)

    www.lifeoflibby.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like it would be perfect for a night out! Seventeen is definitely one of my favourite budget brands, their concealers are fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. If this doesn't move or budge all day then I need it in my life! Liquid liner's my favourite
    x

    Naomii
    www.glitterbomb-makeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it long lasting? Sounds great!
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig