UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

January 12, 2014

Prep'n'Pout



Lush's Lip Scrubs are an essential part of my beauty routine. I reach for them whenever my lips need a little bit of help (which is quite often) and the follow up with one of my more intensive lip balms. I won Lanolips' Lemonaid* last summer (which you can read about here if you're interested) and I only recently opened it up. What I discovered was quite possibly the loveliest lip product I've ever stumbled across. Not only is it incredibly moisturising but it also has the most gorgeous lemon scent that lingers even after the product has sunk into my lips. Once I've given it a few minutes to get my lips looking and feeling their best I reach for my lipstick. As I mentioned last month I've been loving red lips and Rimmel's Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 111 is my shade of choice right now - it lasts really well without being drying and never bleeds or smudges. A simple little routine but it is keeping my lips happy.


What exfoliating and hydrating products do you use on your lips?

Share:

9 comments

  1. i need to try a lush scrub, ive heard so much about them! x

    www.oliviaroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best lip scrub I've tried, Lush really know what they're doing! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! I use the popcorn lipscrub from lush which is my fave then I follow it up with a burts bees lipbalm or a novelty lipsmacker <3

    zara xx
    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, I love the bubblegum scrub!

    www.petitebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use my beloved Bubblegum lispscrub every night to keep my lips super smooth. I love it
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wrong with the Lush lip scrubs! Popcorn is my fav, I use it a few times week in winter and it always helps x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the look of this scrub! I've been using Rodial Glam Balm LIP at night and it works wonders xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to try LUSH! I'm probably the last person on Earth that hasn't.

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig