UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

October 04, 2014

A Little Naturisimo Haul


During the month of September I became more and more interested in natural beauty products - especially natural and organic make-up, which I haven't really had much experience with. One Little Vice doesn't exclusively feature natural and cruelty-free products, but I would like to become more knowledgeable about natural and cruelty-free alternatives and to share with you my experience of these alternatives. 

A week or so ago (just before I wrote my first Natural Beauty Wishlist post) I ordered a couple of products from Naturisimo to get me started. The make-up item I decided to try out first is Lavera's Natural Concealer in the shade Ivory which I'm hoping will stand up to my current drugstore favourites. I'm planning on doing a full review with swatches and a make-up look once I've had the chance to properly put it to the test. I also picked up two samples, a generous 15ml sample of Elemental Herbology's Facial Glow Radiance Peel (an old favourite of mine) and a very small sample of Vapour's Trick Stick Illuminator in Star. My first impression of the Illuminator are that it is very glittery, perhaps too glittery for my tastes, but I definitely need to test it out further before giving my final judgement.

What new make-up have you tried recently?
 Do you have any natural make-up favourites that you would recommend?

Follow me via: [Bloglovin] [Twitter[Facebook]
Share:

12 comments

  1. I've never heard of this brand before but I am looking forward to seeing what you say about the concealer :)

    Jamie-Lee.
    Glitter Infatuation - Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice choices. I'm a huge fan of rms beauty. I especially like their 'un' powder and 'un' cover up. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm considering trying a couple of their products - the "Un"cover up sounds really good as do their lip and cheek products x

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous products, they all look lovely! Thanks for sharing! <3

    I have a new outfit post up, would love to know your thoughts;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Vapours lipsticks and RMS products too, natural make up is a little more tricky as there isn't as much selection but there are definitely some great choices! :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might give the lipsticks a try - I've decided the highlighter isn't for me but I'm not giving up on the brand entirely :) x

      Delete
  5. Looking forward to your review of the concealer! I don't really know much about natural makeup but I'd love to learn more :)

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess :) I'm really glad people are interested! I know that now I've made the decision to explore natural make-up I'm realising how little I knew and how many more brands there are out there x

      Delete
  6. These products are new to me, but seems so interesting!! :)

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look forward to seeing how you get on with the concealer! I'm using up a little sample of the REN Glycolactic Mask and then will be definitely getting another Facial Glow :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to your review of the concealer as its much cheaper than RMS Un Coverup which is what I use at the minute :)

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig