UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

October 03, 2014

Loving Lately #1



This month I'm just getting back into my blog after a couple of months away. In June I made a decision to focus all of my attention on MA and I'm really happy that I did because it paid off and I am very proud to say that I'll be graduating with a distinction (the highest grade at MA level in the UK). I only found out my grade a couple of days ago and it is a pretty amazing feeling to know that all my hard work has been worthwhile. What this means for my blog is that I'm just getting back into the swing of things and I'm still working out my new posting schedule. All I know for sure is that I want to include more of "me" in my posts. I especially want to share all the best bits of my internet life with you because I think that so much good content can so easily slip by! So with this in mind I'm going to start sharing some of my best bits from the week and linking you up to some of my interesting finds. I would absolutely love it if you left me links to anything you've been loving recently - whether its a book, film, YouTube video or blogpost. Let's share some love and positivity and see if we can all find some new favourites!

Blog 
This blog documents Cindy's life through beautiful everyday photos. If you like blogs with pretty pictures that also tell a story then I think that you'll really enjoy reading her posts.

Beauty 
I was sold on this beauty box at the promise of getting an Ilamasqua lipstick, along with an assortment of other goodies, for £6.95 including postage. I haven't actually received mine yet but I wanted to share what I think is a really good deal with you. I'm reassured that you get to see the contents of the month's box before they take payment and you can easily unsubscribe if you don't like the contents.

YouTube 

This video is worth a watch for the first minute or so alone! I think it is a very well thought out video and is very well executed. Also, if you're considering getting Snapchat then this might just convince you to take the plunge.


Music 
Ed Sheeran "The A Team"

When I was in Amsterdam last month with my friend Sophia we sat down in a park to have a picnic and two German boys sat down near us. Very soon they pulled out a guitar and started singing the most beautiful acoustic cover of Ed Sheeran's song, The A Team. Whenever I listen to the song I can't help but remember how happy I was to be on holiday with my best friend, sitting in the sunshine being serenaded by two very talented (and beautiful) young musicians. It was just one of those moments that stays with you and if I could share the happy feeling that the memory brings me then I would, but I guess the song will have to do for now!



What have you been loving lately?

Follow me via: [Bloglovin[Twitter[Facebook]
Share:

8 comments

  1. Cool pics! Love the music!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your results, you must be very pleased that you have finished all the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your hard work! I'm not a fan of Snapchat anymore :') and not one of Ed Sheeran usually, but I do like that "Sing"...

    Danniella x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, and Ed Sheeran just doesn't get old!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a beautiful memory, it brought back some very similar ones for me! Interesting video too, although the people who turned up from a snapchat invite are much more likely to prefer snapchat. They should have done one from facebook too and compare the results.
    Must say I adore your writing!
    SASHA :)
    sashahope.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your hard work!
    I have been a you beauty box subscriber for four months and great value. Just issue of website as it gets so busy miss out on things.
    I got the illamasqua lipstick & murad cleanser x

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig