UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

October 18, 2014

Lee Stafford Ubuntu Oils Light Oil Repairing Mist


In September I had about five inches chopped off my hair, it was a bit of lifestyle change hair-wise and it has encouraged me to shake up my haircare routine quite a bit. Now that my hair is so much shorter and I've gotten rid of the raggedy ends of my hair, I'm not in need of such deeply hydrating and intensely repairing products as I used to be. I've swapped out my Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment (which I used to use daily) for a lighter alternative from Lee Stafford, the Light Oil Repairing Mist for Fine/Damaged Hair*. It is still a 'repairing' product but the consistency of the hair oil is much lighter and because it comes in a spray it is very quick and easy to apply with no worry about dropping it because it comes in a sturdy plastic bottle.

After washing and towel drying my hair I apply the oil liberally into my damp hair before leaving to air dry or blow drying. I also like to use it on the ends of my second-day hair to reduce frizz and add a very natural shine to the lengths and ends of my hair. The main oil used in this hair product is Marula Oil (a botanical relative of the Mango) with the other oil component being Sweet Almond Oil, which being rich in fatty acids and proteins is great for damaged hair. I never find that this hair oil leaves my hair looking greasy and I use more product each time I apply it than the bottle recommends. I'm a hair oil convert and if you're looking for an easy-to-locate and purse friendly option then I'd definitely encourage you to give this hair oil a try. You can find it in Boots stores and online for £10.99 (it is also currently on a 3 for 2 offer) and there are other products in the line for different hair types.


Do you use a hair oil? Do you have any hair product recommendations for short/medium length hair?

Follow me via: [Bloglovin] [Twitter[Facebook]
Share:

2 comments

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig