UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

October 25, 2014

A Passion For Natural's Aloe Vera Bodycare Range


Earlier this month A Passion For Natural very kindly offered to send me some of their products to try out. I received their 100% Organic Aloe Vera Body Butter*, 100% Organic Aloe Vera Lotion* and 100% Organic Aloe Vera Body Scrub*. You probably wouldn't know this but I am a complete sucker for aloe vera products, I love how soothing and gentle they tend to be and I really like that they're usually almost scentless (because sometimes you just want something that smells clean and fresh rather than heavily fragranced). What this meant is that the light scent of A Passion For Natural's products totally appeals to me, but I have to admit that the packaging of the products did initially put me off as I don't normally associate soothing and organic products with the colour black. But lets not quibble over colours because it would be wrong to judge the book by its over. 

Since I received the products they're the only scrub and moisturisers that I've been using. I personally think that the 100% Organic Aloe Vera Body Butter* is the stand out product out of these three and I really really like it. I find it difficult to find really good moisturisers at an affordable price point that aren't too thick, too greasy or that aren't filled with chemicals with which my skin disagrees, but this body butter ticks all the right boxes! The 100% Aloe Vera Lotion* is lighter in consistency but still does a good job at hydrating skin and sinks into skin nice and quickly making it perfect for everyday use. I've been keeping the 100% Aloe Vera Body Scrub* in my shower, using it every couple of days. The packaging isn't the easiest to open (especially with wet hands) but the scrub itself is quite thin  with large exfoliating particles that offer a medium level of exfoliation. It isn't as scrubby as I like but it will be perfect for more sensitive skinned ladies or those looking for an exfoliating product to use regularly and it has the benefit of leaving skin soft and hydrated after use. Although I like the body scrub I don't love it, but I would definitely recommend both of the moisturisers especially the body butter. You can find A Passion For Natural's products in Boots and online at Revital for £6.99-10.95.


What body scrubs and moisturisers have you been using lately?

Follow me via: [Bloglovin] [Twitter[Facebook]
Share:

1 comment

  1. I've not heard of this brand before but it sounds like a lovely range! Have to agree that the packaging kind of doesn't make you expect a soothing product, though..

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig