UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

October 12, 2014

Natural Beauty Wishlist #2


Ever considered opting for more natural makeup alternatives but never known where to start? This post is all about sharing some of my natural beauty finds with you, showing you where you can buy them and where you can find swatches so you can make informed decisions about whether or not you'd like to try them yourself.


Madara Brightening Peel

 (available online at MyPure)

This year, the Madara range was 'Highly Commended' by the Natural Health Beauty Awards. The entire range is all natural and has performed to as 'outstanding' in consumer trials. This is all enough to get me excited, and if there's one gap in my collection that I really need to fill it is a new 'chemical' exfoliater. Madara's Brightening Peel is packed full natural active fruit acids, vitamin C and lactic acid - all working to leave your skin smooth, fresh and renewed. What I was most excited by was that Madara's Brightening Peel is cheaper than many other similar non-natural and non-organic products. If you want to learn more about Madara then should check out their website.


Green People Eyeliner in City Grey 

(available online at Green People)

If there's any area that demands love and care then surely it is the sensitive eye area. I've never really thought about how many chemicals I use on my eye area but the more I think about it the more it worries me… Green People make two eyeliners (in grey and black) that are made with natural ingredients and free from many of the most irritating beauty ingredients. The Green People website also says that it is suitable for those with very sensitive skin or eczema - which means that it will be sensitive on all eyes. For swatches see Evelyn's blog, WeWereRaisedByWolves.


Green People Lipstick in Cherry

(available online at Green People)

Green People is a natural beauty brand that does not support animal testing, meaning that its products and all the ingredients of its products, are not tested on animals. Their lipsticks are certified organic and contains three different naturals oils which I presume makes them incredibly moisturising. The lipsticks come in three shades (a red, a coral and a pink) all of which feature a slight shimmer. I most like the look of the shade Cherry because I think it will look really nice patted into the lips as a light stain. I've already been incredibly impressed with Green People's products in the past (I loved their powder blush in the shade peach) and I am very keen to try more of their make-up! To learn more about the brand, visit Green People's website.

Inika Light Reflect Highlighting Creme 

(available online Love Lula)

Inika is a cruelty free brand suitable for vegans and their entire range is certified as Organic. Inika's Highlighting Creme is an all-natural luminising mineral cream which reflects light and can be used to brighten the skin. I'm a really big fan of cream products, I think they're really easy to use and you don't necessarily need expensive make-up brushes. I find that many cream products (especially cheek products) look great when applied using your fingertips. For more information visit Inika's website, and for swatches see Green Make-Up's blog post.

Lavera Eyebrow Gel 

(available online at Naturisimo)

I mentioned Lavera in last week's natural beauty wish list post and this time I spotted another one of their products that looks really great. Lavera's Eyebrow Gel not only works to keep your eyebrows looking neat and tidy but it is also full of natural oils to help them in great condition. It does contain beeswax so it isn't suitable for vegans but like all of Lavera's make-up it is cruelty free, and it is also certified Organic. To see a colour swatch see Beautyjagd's blog post.


I'd love to hear your feedback on this post and if you have any natural beauty favourites I would really love it if you could share them with me in the comments!

Follow me via: [Bloglovin] [Twitter[Facebook]
Share:

3 comments

  1. I haven't heard of Madara before. Don't understand why not because oh my that facial peel sounds amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't used any of these before but I am also lusting after the Green People eyeliner, I've read great reviews! So glad I found your blog & that you're looking into more natural products! I am a green blogger so I'd love if you wanted to check out my blog as I'm always blogging about natural recommendations :)

    Amber
    www.ambersbeautytalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post!
    I have my eyes on some few Madara products. I think they have improved their line and launched new products. Indeed outstanding :-). x
    www.mademoisellenature.com

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig