UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

October 19, 2014

Madara Brightening AHA Peel Mask

natural chemical exfoliating treatment from MyPure

If you read my last natural beauty wish list then you may recognise this Brightening AHA Peel Mask from Madara*. I've been looking for a new exfoliating treatment for a while now so when the natural beauty website MyPure very kindly gave me the opportunity to pick a couple of products from their website at the beginning of the month I jumped at the opportunity of finally putting this mask to the test.

natural exfoliating treatment mask

Madara Brightening AHA Peel Mask*


The mask is available in two sizes, 15ml (RRP £5.50) and 60ml (RRP £20) - I opted for the smaller size, just in case I found it too harsh to use. Luckily, I've only had good experiences since I started using it! I've been applying it twice weekly (the face mask comes with comprehensive instructions on how often you can/should apply it dependent on your skin type) and I noticed an immediate improvement in the texture of my skin. Even after one use my skin was smoother and softer, and with repeated use I've also found that its having a positive effect on the appearance of my pores. Although 15ml might sound small, I've already used this mask five times and I think I could easily get a few more uses out of it. In retrospect, I should have opted for the larger 60ml tube but I think it is really nice that travel size tubes are available to ensure that you can test the product out before investing in a full-size product. 

MyPure has only just started stocking Madara's face masks and I'm really glad that they have otherwise I may never have discovered the brand. Madara won "Best Face Cream" at the 2014 Natural Beauty Awards and the entire range was also Highly Commended as the "Best Organic Range" at the same awards. Their range is entirely natural and is certified by ECOCERT. Full of fruit acids, vitamin C and lactic acid, Madara's AHA Peel Mask is supposed to brighten and unclog skin to leave it looking more radiant and feeling smoother. I for one have been really impressed with my first foray into Madara's skincare and I'd definitely consider trying more products from their range. If only they did makeup…. hold up, they do? Please excuse me whilst I go and give that a browse! 

You can find Madara's Brightening AHA Peel Mask* online at MyPure.co.uk, which offers free delivery (on orders over £8.50) and a number of fantastic free gifts with purchases over £15.


What exfoliating treatments do you enjoy using?

Share:

4 comments

  1. I've never tried any kind of exfoliant that isn't chock fulla grains and beads and dust and sand and all that shizzle. I know they're not great for my skin, and I'd love to try something more gentle and effective some day. Is this your top recommendation?

    Owl Girl | A London lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using natural product, thanks for the recommendation! It looks so promising :)

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when brands do travel sizes of their full sized products! I am very, very tempted to buy this. I try to use an exfoliating mask once a week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a fan of some of the other Madara products & I saw this when MyPure released it! Glad to have seen your review, it sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig