UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

October 20, 2014

Vichy Idealia Eye Contour Idealizer


I've seen people using brightening under eye creams for a long time now but I never considered using one myself until I found out that Vichy made one. I've tried quite a few of Vichy's skincare products (I've reviewed a couple here and here) and I've always been really impressed with them. I've been using Vichy's Idealia Eye Contour Idealizer* since the beginning of the month and I've found that it works really well as a daytime eye cream. The formula is quite light (it has a very thin cream consistency) so it doesn't take too long to absorb and it leaves behind a pearlescent pink-toned sheen that does visibly brighten the under eye area. 

The product is delivered through a flat, flexible plastic applicator and although it is definitely a lot more hygienic than a sponge or pot it isn't necessarily the best for achieving an even application of product. However, what it does help with is reducing product waste as it slows down the speed at which the product is released. I apply Vichy's Idealia Eye Contour Idealizer* after I moisturise but before I apply primer. I squeeze some of the cream onto my finger before gently dabbing it under my eyes until it's applied evenly. By the time I'm finished with my primer it's been completely absorbed and I'm ready to crack on with my make-up. 

This isn't an eye cream for those with a severely dehydrated or dry under-eye area but if you have dark circles (like me) and you like brighten them (hell yes I do) then this would probably be a welcome addition to your skincare arsenal. You can find Vichy's Idealia Eye Contour Idealizer* on Escentual where it is currently on offer for £15.33 (RRP £23).


What eye cream do you use?

Follow me via: [Bloglovin] [Twitter[Facebook]
Share:

1 comment

  1. I'm such a bad blogger, I hardly ever apply eye cream, I'll regret it when I have wrinkles!
    I love the idea of this applicator as I have a thing about product hygiene!

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig