UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

October 08, 2014

Living Nature Lipstick in Summer Rain

MyPure natural beauty shop makeup
MyPure natural beauty shop makeup

If you read my last Natural Beauty Wishlist you will have seen that the first make-up item I listed was Living Nature's Lipstick in Summer Rain*. Since posting my wishlist I was lucky enough to be offered the chance to review the lipstick for the website MyPure, Britain's most positively reviewed online Organic skin care store. With free delivery and so many beauty brands in one place (featuring some very enticing discounts and free gifts with purchase), MyPure is a great place to shop for natural and organic beauty products. 

MyPure natural beauty shop makeup
raspberry natural green cruelty free lipstick

Living Nature Lipstick in Summer Rain

This is the perfect raspberry shade and I've been searching for a lipstick this exact colour for years. This shade of pink is incredibly flattering on so many different people, and I personally find it incredibly easy to wear which is definitely what I want when investing in a lipstick that's more on the expensive side. 

The packaging is made out of matte rubber which makes it look and feel very luxurious. It actually reminds me a lot of Nars' packaging, only with Living Nature you also get the benefits of the lipsticks being cruelty free and made out of 100% natural ingredients. The consistency of this lipstick is pretty new to me. It starts off applying relatively sheer with a creamy and moisturising feel. However, if you want a more opaque colour then you can reapply and build up the colour to the intensity that you want. This being said, it doesn't slip like some lipsticks are prone to doing and because of this I don't get the dreaded "lipstick fear" (worrying that it's all over my teeth every five minutes…).

Overall I'm incredibly impressed and I'd definitely like to try out the other shades. Summer Rain is available at the discounted price of £17.55* (RRP £19.50) from MyPure.


 Have you tried any of Living Nature's products before?

Follow me via: [Bloglovin] [Twitter[Facebook]
Share:

4 comments

  1. I love the packaging! And the colour looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love brands like this! I also really really like the colour, great review x

    Jamie-Lee.
    Glitter Infatuation - Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried one of Living Nature's cleansers, which I loved! The lip balm is nice too. I didn't realise they did makeup too! This is such a pretty shade xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's such a beautiful colour! love all the packaging too xx

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig