UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

October 10, 2014

Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me (And Other Concerns)


Revenge Fantasies Whilst Jogging

"If it weren't for my imagination, I would weigh ten thousand pounds. This is because the only way I am able to exercise anymore is through a long a vivid revenge fantasy.

I'm not talking about revenge on real-life people I know, like, "Oh, Ed Helms cut in line at lunch, so I'm going to write that his character Andy gets super fat." That has some justice to it, since he seems to love food so much! I'm talking about elaborate Kill Bill - type stories, involving people who do not actually exist, where I play the lead role. Because revenge fantasies are such a big part of what I think about when I exercise, I've listed some of my greatest hits. Please integrate these into your own workouts, and say sayonara to calories!"

Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me (And Other Concerns), p. 203
Mindy Kaling


Share:

2 comments

  1. Is this book good? :D I want to read it.. but only if it's good :D

    Danniella x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is on my to-read list, she's so funny. thank you for your lovely comment over at my blog x

    dontcrycowboy

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig