UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

April 29, 2013

April Beauty Favourites




I decided to limit myself to five products this month, which was very difficult, and I chose a variety of  make-up, skincare, hair care and even a fragrance! All of these products have been daily staples of mine this month and I love every single one of them.


17 Mirror Shine Lipsticks in L.A and Shouty I love sheer lipsticks and 17 Mirror Shine Lipsticks are really gorgeous sheer lispticks that leave your lips looking super glossy, feeling really hydrated with a gorgeous pop of colour. I love the two shades I own, L.A is a very wearable coral tone and Shouty is a very Barbie-pink made very wearable by how sheer it is. If you're interested in a full review and lip swatches do check out my full review! [read full review here]

Dove Hair Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Express Treatment Conditioner In my opinion, the Dove's Express Treatment Conditioners are the best high street conditioners that you can get your hands on. They're intensely moisturising, great and taming frizz and they are super, duper cheap. If you don't have time to do regular hair masks, or you just always forget to do them like me, then this is a product you should go out and buy. It's a daily hair treatment that you pop  on your hair after shampooing for a minute or so and it gives you the effects of a ten minute hair mask. I can't recommend this more highly!

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Vanilla There's been a lot of hype about this foundation and it isn't without reason. I've been loving the shade I picked up and have worn it nearly everyday since I bought it. The fact that it doesn't have a pump is a little annoying but the quality of the product makes this small hassle worthwhile. I'd highly recommend it if you like a lighter coverage. 

Weleda Almond Soothing Cleansing Lotion  This is one of my two Holy Grail cleansers and it is just amazing for sensitive skin. I received this for Christmas and am finally getting around to use it and it just makes cleansing so enjoyable. The scent of this is like freshly baked doughnuts, it's amazing. Full review coming soon!

L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Solid Perfume I bought this in the winter and as much as I loved it I didn't wear it as much as I would have liked.  Now the sun has come out a bit recently I've started wearing more floral perfumes and this is a scent I've been wearing a lot. It's a gorgeous, subtle cherry blossom  scent that lasts incredibly well on the skin and is so convenient to travel with as there's no chance of it spilling in your bag and it takes up barely any room. I love it and am thinking about getting the rose version sometime soon. [read my full review here]



So those were my April beauty favourites! Do you  like the look of any my picks?


Share:

13 comments

  1. That Dove sounds good, might have to give it a try :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the revlon nearly naked is fabulous, wish i had seen the shade vanilla though :O i reckon that would have been perfect me.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a little bit more yellow than the lighest shade but still very light :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love the idea of the solid perfume! The tin is so cute! :) x

    justanotherhighmaintenancegirl.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angelica I love the Nearly Naked Foundation too - perfect for everyday. Love Laura xxx A Scottish Lass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree, they improve the look of my skin without being too heavy or providing too full a coverage xx

      Delete
  5. I really want to try the nearly naked foundation, but I'm on a spending ban so I need to finish my current foundatio before I buy it! ahhh xx

    http://tinypollypocket.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's great for a highstreet brand because there arent many foundations this light but if you like medium coverage don't lust after this too much! xx

      Delete
  6. The Nearly Naked Foundation sounds so lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fantastically light, so is great for summer. And also lasts really well on my oily/combo skin which is a massive plus xx

      Delete
  7. 17 lipsticks are so good! Have you tried 'beehive' ? :) that dove treatment looks great too - may have to Invest. Lovely favourites post! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig