UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

April 28, 2013

GUEST POST: My Top Five Sheer Lipsticks




Today's post is another Guest Post this time over on Kat's blog, Tales of a Pale Face. I met Kat in December at the #bbloggersxmas meet-up and got on really well with her. Her blog is a lovely mix of make-up and skincare reviews and her posts are often quite funny too. I'd also definitely recommend checking her blog out if you have very fair skin because (as you might be able to tell from her blog's name) she has very pale skin so lots of her make-up choices will be highly relevant!

If you want to see what lipsticks made my top five then follow the link here. They're good-uns!


Share:

1 comment

  1. I love your blog! Perhaps we could follow eachother? Let me know!
    www.nobodyputskorininthecorner.blogspot.co.uk
    Korin
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig