UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

April 24, 2013

A new beauty box? Introducing BeautecoBox!



Today’s post is on something I’m personally rather excited about! I recently stumbled across BeautecoBox which is a new beauty box service starting on May 3rd. They offer a really interesting new service with three beauty boxes released each month, each of which will feature five different products, and you can choose which selection of products you like best and they’ll send you that box.
new monthly beauty box subscription full size sample products natural eco friendly
[image source: https://www.facebook.com/beautecobox]

In each box BeautecoBox aim to include one or two “star” (most  likely meaning full-size) products and the other three or four products will be normal samples. The great sounding thing about  all this is that you don’t need to take their word about what constitutes a “star” product. You can look up the boxes, see if there’s a product for you and then choose the one you prefer! After my incredibly disappointing experience with Birchbox this year BeautecoBox’s system sounds like a great way to help avoid your customers feeling any disappointment.

In addition, BeautecoBox aims to live up to its name by using a 100% recyclable box which features as  little material waste as possible. I know a lot of  people subscribed to beauty boxes keep their boxes for cheap and easy storage, but it’s good to know that if we ever want to get rid of the boxes that there’s an environmentally friendly way to do so!

I for one really enjoy receiving a monthly beauty surprise and am looking forward to trying out BeautecoBox's new service. I feel as though some of the other beauty box companies have, over time, become incredibly disappointing in terms of their content and all-round service. I love the ethos of BeautecoBox's company and being a big fan of natural products (which it seems BeautecoBox will include) I can't wait to peak inside their upcoming boxes. 

So keep your eyes peeled for the release of these boxes on May 3rd! One month subscriptions available for £10 + £2.95 P&P, whilst prepaid subscriptions plans (3 month, 6 moth, 12 months) are all slightly better value for money with a discount on the cost of each box.  Available here from May 3rd 


Also, there are currently competitions running on beautecobox’s facebook (link) and twitter (link) where you could win one of their May boxes. If you’re interested in trying out this new beauty box and reading more about the boxes contents then I’d recommend checking out those pages!



Do you like the sound of BeautecoBox? What's been your experience with beauty boxes?


Share:

6 comments

  1. This sounds so much better than other beauty boxes. I swore I wouldn't sign up again to a beauty box but I'm kind of tempted. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was almost at the stage of swearing off beauty boxes! Everybox I've had this year, except my very last Glossybox, has been so disappointing. I'm hoping BeautecoBox's system means that I'm not ever disappointed in the products I receive xx

      Delete
  2. This sounds so good! I really like the idea of being able to choose your products to an extent each month :)

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, that aspect of the beauty box really appeals to me too xx

      Delete
  3. I'm so excited by this. I gave up on Glossy Box and had a Birchbox this month but wasn't wowed. This one might be the one for me! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My birchbox was SO disappointing this month :( I'm swapping my sub with Birchbox for Beautecobox so here's hoping next month is better! xx

      Delete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig