UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

April 23, 2013

What's in my Glossybox? April 2013





So this month’s Glossybox FINALLY showed up! I don’t  know why but I always get my monthly box days and days after everyone else. It wouldn’t matter so much if the surprise wasn’t ruined by everyone talking about the boxes on twitter. ANYWAY. Now it’s here I can show you what I got, and I have to say that I am exceptionally pleased with Glossybox this month. Also, how nice is the special edition box this month?




Essie nail polish in the shade Rose Bowl This is such a stunner of a colour, a bright, hot pink and Essie polishes have just the nicest formula. Couldn’t be happier with this to be honest! This has an RRP of £7.99 and is fullsize.


Sleek blush in the shade Flamingo I love Sleek make-up but this is almost a hot a pink as the nail polish! I’m going to give it a go but I have to say I am a little bit nervous about trying this shade out.  I don’t want to end up looking like a clown! Glossybox offered three different shades in their boxes this month, all full size, with an RRP of £4.49.



Nip + Fab’s Mango Smoothie Dry Skin Fix Body Butter I’ve been keen to try this for absolutely ages now so I’m really pleased I received a sample of it. I love mango scents and I have high hopes for this body butter. The full size is 200ml with an RRP of £9.99.



 A-Derma lip balm It took me ages of trying to decipher the box (which isn’t in English- anywhere!) before I just gave up and opened it to find a really gorgeous lip balm inside. The packaging looks and feels exciting and the product is thick and intensely moisturising, and after looking this up online I've found out it's 100% natural. Super happy to try this out! This has an RRP of £7.95.


 5ml sample of Yves Rocher’s So Elixir Purple Eau de Parfum I’m usually against perfume samples but this is actually a very generous sized one and the scent is lovely for this time of year, I love how floral it is but it is a tad strong so a gentle hand is needed. Full size has an RRP of £44.




All in all I was really happy with this month’s box, everything I received I can see myself using and some of the products *cough* the nail polish *cough* I can see myself wearing allll summer.



I’d love to know what you think about the box I received this month?


Share:

9 comments

  1. The April Glossybox seems amazing, you got some lovely products :) xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really pleased with it this month :) I'll definitely get use out of everything xx

      Delete
  2. This months glossy box has to be one of my favourites. I received nearly all the same products. The body butter is amazing!! I got it in Pistachio Sundae and have already blogged about it. Ha! The Essie polish is also a lovely shade and perfect for Summer! I will have to get it! I got more of a spring lilac Essie polish in "Nice is Nice."
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This month's box was great! Even the box was lovelier than normal! I love the sound of the polish you recieved, I like mine but it's definitely more of a Summer colour xx

      Delete
  3. I'm so jealous!! I really want to grab this box... So tempted!

    HannahMarieBeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glossy box usually look rubbish but this one is soo good! The Essie colour is gorgeous x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They stepped their game up this month! But I haven't been super crazy about their other boxes so I don't know if, overall, they're good value. I think I got super lucky this month xx

      Delete
  5. This is so much better than Aprils birchbox! :( gutted!

    daisymaysblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! My April birchbox was so boring, I didn't even blog about it - a bad sign if there ever was one! xx

      Delete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig