UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

October 08, 2012

AWESOME FREEBIES #4: Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner in Black and Purple


I subscribed to Glamour about 2 weeks ago and a couple of days ago I recieved these two Eyeko liquid eye liners which were apparently came free with a subscription. I love subscription gifts especially when you weren't expecting them! (I genuinely just signed up because I read the magazine each month and the subscription price was really cheap) Also, I've never tried a product by Eyeko before so I was doubly pleased that this was the free gift.



The eyeliners have a felt-tip style applicator which usually I'm not a fan of as I find them scratchy but this one is really quite soft and can be applied thickly or thinly depending on how you angle the brush when you use it. The purple eyeliner was a lot more watery than the black and it did bleed a little bit when I applied it to my hand. The black eye liner, however, glided on perfectly and didn't budge. It's also a really deep, dark black which I assume will look very striking on the eyes.


Overall, I'm really impressed with the quality of these eyeliners. I'll use them and then maybe do a follow up review comparing them to other eye liners I own to gauge how good they are!

Have you recently been surprised with any freebies like this? Or did you get a great subscription gift? I'm dying to know what else I could pick up, haha! 

Angelica

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig