UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

October 21, 2012

REVIEW: Bourjois Clubbing Eyeliner


This has been my favourite liquid eyeliner for a long time now, and you can tell that this particular tube has been much loved from its wear! It has incredible lasting power- it doesn't need to be reapplied during the day and it doesn't smudge! It's also intensely black which allows it to give a bold line.


The brush, which as you can see below, is very thin which allows you to create very precise, subtle lines (which as I have hooded eye lids is essential). Recently I've been trying to branch out and try new liquid eyeliners (keep your eyes peeled for upcoming reviews), but this one has been my staple for years now!

I think at £6.99 it is very well priced for the quality it delivers especially as I haven't come across a better high street liquid eyeliner (yet). My tube is actually running dangerously low so I know that I'm going to have to start using up all the other tubes I've hoarded, which is good for you as there will be lots of lovely comparative reviews upcoming!
 
You can find Bourjois' Clubbing Eyeliner in Boots and Superdrug stores for £6.99 or online here.
 
 
What's your favourite liquid eyeliner? Have you tried any of Bourois' Clubbing range?
 
 
Angelica
 

Share:

5 comments

  1. i have yet to try a liquid liner that lasts me the whoooole day! Sad to say i don't think this product is available in my country. =(

    Love,
    Dress Me Up Buttercup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one lasts a working day (9-5) but it does need a little touch up in the evening, its the best I've come across though! It might be available online somewhere x

      Delete
  2. Aw thanks xx great review.. Ive actually never seen this.. The applicator looks great !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The applicator is brilliant, it makes it really easy to do either a thin or thick line x

      Delete
  3. Great review lovely, this sounds really nice!

    Jennie xo | www.sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig