UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

October 07, 2012

NOTD: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Colour in Lively Lilac


This is just a short post to show you how I wore my nails this week.


 I really love this shade of purple and bought this online from Fragrance Direct on a mini nail varnish haul a week or so ago. The colour didn't disappoint me but it wasn't very shiny at all so if you're into high shine nail varnishes this probably isn't the polish for you. For just £1.50 I wasn't disappointed with this, it lasted well and I liked the brush. I may not get a chance to wear it again for a while though as I've stocked up on tonnes of nail polish in the Model's Own sale and also in Fragrance Direct's restock of seriously reduced Essie polishes!

Angelica


Share:

4 comments

  1. I have the Sally Hanson Insta Dry top coat and it makes dull polishes super glossy so it's odd that this one was not very glossy. It's a very pretty colour though!

    Em

    x

    Em's Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to try the top coat, I've seen it in T.K. Maxx (can't say no to a bargain, haha) x

      Delete
  2. One of my favorites! I wear it a lot in the Spring Time.

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig