UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

October 06, 2012

THIS WEEK'S MOST REACHED FOR: Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss and MaxFactor's Colour Elixir Lipstick

 



So this week it was a real toss up between these two lipsticks but I thought I'd include both as I've been wearing the MaxFactor Colour Elixir Lipstick in Bewitching Coral for most days and I've been wearing Rimmel's Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss in 107 for most evenings.






This is a great pink lip stick, its bright but not unflattering and I love that on the packaging it shows the colour of the lipstick as it makes it really easy to find quickly. The formula of the lipstick is incredibly creamy and moisturising and the colour fades evenly leaving behind a pink stain. I love this as a daytime lip colour as it is dramatic but not harsh and its really long lasting, especially taking into consideration the stain that it leaves behind. I would really recommend these lipsticks, I've only just discovered them but I'm hugely impressed.




This dark berry coloured lipstick is perfect dark red lip colour and I've been loving wearing it on any evening out! These new Rimmel lipsticks are matte formula so they are quite drying but this one isn't dreadfully drying, the effect can be counteracted by using some lip balm before application (I've been using the Carmex that I picked up earlier this week). Because this lipstick is so dark I do find that a lip liner is needed to stop bleeding. Rimmel sell one which is a perfect colour but as I was feeling frugal after all my lisptick shopping I ending up picking one up from Mua called 'Bleeding Plum' for just £1 and it works just as well.

Swatches: Rimmel lipstick 107 (top), MaxFactor lipstick in Bewitching Coral (bottom)

These two lipsticks were the products I reached for most this week and I really would recommend both of them!

Have any of your tried Rimmel's new lipsticks by Kate Moss or MaxFactor's Colour Elixir lipsticks? 

Angelica
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig