UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

October 05, 2012

AWESOME FREEBIES #3: November magazine freebies




After my lectures finished for the day I heading into town to see The Perks of Being a Wallflower with Tom and on my way I popped into Sainsburys to buy some magazines. I knew about the InStyle benefit freebies from reading last month's magazines, but Marie Claire's excellent freebies were a welcome surprise!




I had to pick up two copies of InStyle to get both Cha Cha tint and Sun Beam but it was worth it as I've been dying to try these products out for a while. However, in just one copy of Marie Claire you get TWO freebies, both the conditioner and the hand cream. I can't rave about L'Occitane's hand creams enough (follow the link to read a review I wrote on one last month). 

So if you're interested in trying any of these products I would head on out to pick up Marie Claire and/or InStyle because I have a feeling these magazines won't be on the shelf for long!

Angelica
Share:

4 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this! I've been meaning to try out Sun beam so will definitely be picking that up! And two freebies with Marie Claire is brilliant. x


    http://sneha-says.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, two freebies is super generous! Sun Beam is gorgeous, I had a play around with it today and it didn't disappoint xx

      Delete
  2. I got my mitts on Cha Cha Tint, I may get Sunbeam too. Love it when Benefit team up with mags!

    Em

    x

    Em's Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the sample sizes last so long! I got some Benetint and Posietint last year when there was a similar promotion and I still have some of each left! xx

      Delete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig